Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

multicare

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 279 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: End of the road now? #125684
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    I can do a playful Trump-style parody without presenting it as an actual Trump quote.
    My fellow music lovers,
    Let me tell you something about Bluetooth.
    Bluetooth is fantastic. It is probably the best way—maybe the best way ever—to get music from your phone to a speaker.
    You take your phone. You press Bluetooth. You see the speaker. You connect.
    Boom. Music.
    No cables. No wires. No complicated equipment. No guy coming into your house saying, “Actually, you need a DAC.”
    Nobody needs a DAC!
    And people say, “But what about Wi-Fi streaming?”
    Wi-Fi? Very complicated.
    You have to find the network. Enter the password. Maybe the speaker disappears. Maybe it says, “Connecting…” for three minutes.
    Bluetooth?
    It just works.
    You walk into the room with your phone and the music comes with you. You walk outside? The music comes with you. You go to the kitchen?
    The music follows.
    That’s leadership.
    And let’s talk about range. People say Bluetooth doesn’t go very far.
    Wrong.
    You don’t need to send music to the moon. You need to send it from your phone to your speaker.
    That’s the distance that matters.
    And the sound quality? Very good. Tremendous sound quality. Is it the absolute highest possible quality known to mankind?
    Maybe not.
    But here’s the thing: most people aren’t sitting in a laboratory with their ears measuring frequencies.
    They’re having a beer. They’re cooking dinner. They’re sitting on the sofa.
    And they want music.
    Bluetooth gives them music.
    Instantly.
    No apps. No accounts. No cloud. No subscriptions. No complicated nonsense.
    Just:
    Phone. Bluetooth. Speaker. Music.
    Three things.
    Very simple.
    Very powerful.
    Some people will tell you they need a wired connection because it’s “bit-perfect.”
    Bit-perfect?
    Folks, I don’t know what that means.
    But I know what sounds good.
    And Bluetooth sounds good.
    It’s wireless. It’s easy. It’s reliable. It’s beautiful.
    And frankly, if your speaker doesn’t support Bluetooth?
    That’s a very sad speaker.
    We need to make Bluetooth great again.
    Thank you for your attention on this matter. God bless Bluetooth. And God bless the music.

    Can I frame this for our reception 🤣

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: How come the 2012 – 2020 forum is unavailable? #124925
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    This should be up and running again

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Keyboard beosound3 NEW! #124049
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    That’s great news!

    It will be wonderful to see some BeoSound 3 units back in action again. Thank you for the update and for making these keyboards available once more.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Visit to Multicare #123677
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Many thanks to Mark

    Always a pleasure to see you.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Welcome #123634
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Issue should be sorted.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Welcome #123616
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    I’m on it, hopefully sorted soon.

    Server rebooted so that should increase the speed a little.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Welcome #76297
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Strange, isn’t it?

    Thanks for letting me know.

    Yes very strange.

    If you chat with them again can you ask them to reach out to me directly? They can use the email in the footer of this forum.
    Hopefully I will be able to find the issue.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Download service manual #73926
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Hi,

    When the manual opens there should be a link in the top right to allow you to download it.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Welcome #72710
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Is there a chance to make it available?

    Hi,

    I have added what we currently have.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: BL18 End of Life #72426
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    I personnaly hope the discontinuity will make their second hand price drop.

    Agreed, one of my favourite looking speakers from B&O 😍

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Report Problems with the Site Here #72185
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    I’m struggling to see any reason for it, Guy reached via email so I just did a little test.
    I will keep looking, if I don’t see anything I may just reboot the server tonight

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Report Problems with the Site Here #71258
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    ok, I will keep on it.

    It’s working fine from my side, but this could be to do with my user level.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Welcome #71254
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    I cannot upload pictures inside a post.

    I think this is now resolved – I hope 😅

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Report Problems with the Site Here #71253
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    When I try to upload a picture using the “insert image” key of the menu bar, the message “upload failed for xxx”.

    I think this is now resolved – I hope 😅

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Flash Your B&O – new(er) thread! #71252
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    It seems that the direct picture upload does not work.

    I think this is now resolved – I hope 😅

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70939
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Hmm, that’s odd,

    Can you make sure that you are logged in when visiting the page, use the my account section on the menu and give it another go.

    If you are still having issues, please send me your login details so i can take a look.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70918
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    I came down with a shocker of the a cold and it knocked me for six.

    Glad you managed to shake it off, even if you did pass it to Suzie 🤣

    It’s great to see everyone had such a good time — what a fantastic group to share the event with!
    We’ve now put together a shared photo album where members can upload and enjoy each other’s photos from the visit. – just to note that the images will be visible to everyone visiting the site.

    The uploader is at the following link, access it limited to the members who joined us on the visit, please use the following link
    https://beoworld.org/news/100-years-of-bang-olufsen-struer-visit-2025/photo-album-upload/

    The following link is to view the albums
    https://beoworld.org/news/100-years-of-bang-olufsen-struer-visit-2025/photo-album-view/

    Hopefully it works as expected, give me a shout if there are any issues.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Beovision stand for 10-40 / 10-46 #70838
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    It’s not for sale on the site but we are open to offers, name your price and I’m sure it will be fine 🙂

     

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Beovision stand for 10-40 / 10-46 #70826
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Beovision stand for 10-40 / 10-46 #70822
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Hi,

    Just to chip in, we have a stand if you want it.

    Collection welcome.

    My B&O Icons:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 279 total)