Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

multicare

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 279 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Software version list #70751
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Looking good, but I am a little confused about the column item number, mostly because my knowledge about item numbers is limited.

    The item number was listed on the following page, I copied just because it was there. Generally products along with a model, serial and type number they also have an item number.
    How specific the item number compared to the type number I don’t actually know.

    https://archivedforum2.beoworld.org/wikis/revisions/b-amp-o-product-revision-status.aspx

     

    Could it make sense to have a placeholder with notes about the updated method

    For sure, the idea would be to use the method placeholder, this is where it would state how the update takes place. Maybe the sample was not the best one to choose.

     

    Would that mean that something like the Beomaster/Beosound 5 software which is a whole Windows embedded installation could also be hosted?

    Yes, the only limitation I see is me running out of storage space 🤣

    Hopefully this shouldn’t be an issue. https://beoworld.org/beosound-5/#software

    I have added the Beomaster 5 service tool.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Software version list #70737
    multicare
    GOLD Member


    @Multicare
    : do you think there would be an issue to host the actual software files on the site (like the user/service manuals)? I mean on the legal standpoint as the ROMs at least originally have been copyrighted content and or commercially available parts (like the software update EPROM kits)? I opted to upload my MB45000 ROMs to archive.org mostly as I’ve already been putting stuff there. I did look at the forum rules and that only asks not to upload manuals but asks to send them to admins to add to the site.

    I don’t see an issue hosting software/firmware files on the site. I think it would be good to have them listed and available to download similar to the documents.

     

    I have added something to the following page, please have a look and let me know if this is something that would work or if any changes should be made.
    https://beoworld.org/beo4/#software

     

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Software version list #70660
    multicare
    GOLD Member


    @Multicare
    is it possible that this WIKI list can somehow be integrated in the current Beoworld technical section so it’s easier to find for future reference?

    Yes we can look at getting this across, my thoughts would be to have a section on each product page with software revisions and notes.

    are there any other thoughts on how it should look

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Software version list #70641
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    something like the following?

    https://update.bang-olufsen.com/

    It doesn’t list the older products.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Report Problems with the Site Here #70594
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Sorry for the outage today, the electrician had some issues and knocked off our whole building 😆💡

    All back to normal now.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Beosound 9000 Mk3 wanted #70593
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    We are not officially open on Saturday but I will be here.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Beosound 9000 Mk3 wanted #70586
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    We do have some BeoSound 9000’s for sale, I’m sure we have a floor stand too.

    I’m not sure what version but I will check.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Free TV’s – Collection only #70585
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    That works fine, let me know what time so I can make sure I will be here.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Free TV’s – Collection only #70582
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    That’s not a problem, I will keep one for you.

    It will need a good clean 🙂

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70492
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    [embeddoc url="https://forum.beoworld.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2025/10/Beoworld-book.pdf" viewer="google"]

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70410
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    A Huge Thank You to Everyone Who Joined Us in Struer!

    What a fantastic few days it was —  seeing lots of B&O, sharing dinners, laughs, and plenty of Beo chat! It was great to finally put faces to names and spend time together celebrating 100 years of Bang & Olufsen.

    We really hope you all had an amazing time and that your journeys home (or onwards) went smoothly. It’s been such a pleasure organising this trip and seeing everyone enjoy themselves — from the factory visit to the relaxed evenings together.

    We’ll be putting together a photo album so everyone can share their pictures and enjoy the memories together — keep an eye out for details on how to add yours!

    Thank you all for being such a brilliant group — friendly, fun, and full of Beo passion. You’ve helped make this trip something truly special for BeoWorld.

    Here’s to the memories we’ve made 🍺

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70222
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    We might be in the same train 😆
    Carriage 62. Seat 45.
    Should be in 61 but my fellow passenger said it doesn’t matter so I stayed put.

    I’m too comfy to move 😄. Had a few wines….
    See you on the platform 🥳😎

    Sounds good.
    I’m in 61, seat 55

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70218
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Nice one @Rolf2 !

    I’m on the train from København H – big puffy clouds and a blue sky.

    We might be in the same train 😆

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70205
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Report Problems with the Site Here #70085
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Thank for letting me know, they are gone now.

    I will check to see where the Report link has gone.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70028
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    I’m not sure who we will be available for us to meet on the visit but I hope so.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #70012
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    We’re really excited about this trip and can’t wait to finally meet everyone in Struer for B&O’s 100th! What a way to celebrate – together as the BeoWorld community.

    We’ll be kicking things off with a welcome dinner at Den Glade Pingvin, then it’s straight into a full day at B&O: the Innovation Lab, Factory 3 (recreating the classics), BeoHome, Factory 5 (aluminium), the Concept, Design & Development, and of course the legendary Listening Room – before wrapping up with dinner at Restaurant Fjord.

    Then on to the Bremdal History Collection, the Bremdal Pre-Owned B&O Store, and the Struer Museum for lunch, a guided tour with Grethe, and coffee & cake – before finishing things off with dinner at Værftet.

    It’s going to be a brilliant few days – great company, lots of laughs, and memories we’ll never forget. And who knows… if everyone behaves themselves, maybe we can do it all again sometime 😉

     

    We have emailed everyone with the full schedule – please let me know if you haven’t received it.

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: Office Move – Multicare Electronics (Beoworld) #69455
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    Good news!

    All of our IT systems have been moved across to the new building.

    New switches installed and setup.

    No major issues encountered 👍

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #69334
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    The next round of selected Beoworlders

     

     

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: 100 Years of Bang & Olufsen – Struer Visit 2025 #69309
    multicare
    GOLD Member

    🎉 BeoWorld Struer 100th Anniversary Visit – Update 🎉

    It’s getting closer now, and the excitement is really building! We can’t wait to see so many of you in Struer to celebrate this special milestone with Bang & Olufsen.

    We’ve emailed everyone who has a confirmed place with details and/or a payment request. If you haven’t seen an email from us, please check your inbox (and spam folder just in case!) and get in touch with us as soon as possible.
    👉 If we don’t hear back, we will unfortunately need to give your place to another member.

    A few places have recently become available, and to keep things fair we’ll be doing another draw in the next day or so to allocate these. So if you missed out last time, keep an eye out for that announcement!

    We’ll keep you posted with more updates as the big day approaches. The countdown is very much on! ⏳✨

    My B&O Icons:

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 279 total)