Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
chartzBRONZE MemberBonjour !
Qu’est-ce qui te fait dire ça ? ?
chartzBRONZE MemberBonjour !
Je publie sur le forum anglais, mais j’espère en effet que ça va repartir ici aussi.
La nouvelle interface n’est pas encore des plus réussies. C’est un début.Le plus gros problème c’est qu’il va falloir tout refaire, plutôt que de continuer à alimenter d’anciens fils.
Bonne journée,
Jacques
chartzBRONZE MemberGreat find ?
Don’t forget to replace the electrolytic caps.
I published a story many moons ago, but will the pictures still be here?
If not I probably still have them on my Mac. Please ask.There is just one grille to remove to access the cap.
Good luck!
Jacques
chartzBRONZE MemberSame here: most of my old posts and threads have no pictures left.
I would like to see my old conversations like Martin too. Lots of contacts will be lost unfortunately.
Jacques
chartzBRONZE MemberIt has only two positions: fully up or fully down. It doesn’t hold in between.
Have you ordered Martin’s belts?
chartzBRONZE MemberGreat deck. I have two (that don’t chew any tapes ?)!
I did the same mistake on the first one. I steered clear of removing the second one… Good you’ve solved it.
Funny blue belt, by the way.
chartzBRONZE MemberHi Keith,
Thanks for that. Take your time.
chartzBRONZE MemberHi,
A long shot, this. Especially because they are 16 Ω units.
Good luck ?
chartzBRONZE MemberLoss of connectivity?
chartzBRONZE MemberNot really current… almost!
My Prize Draw mk1 Beoplay A9 does sound amazing, considering its size.
Guests and family love it too!
chartzBRONZE MemberCongratulations to all the lucky winners! ?
chartzBRONZE Member¿ Donde esta tu sombrero mi amigo ? ☺️
chartzBRONZE MemberIs that you Søren?
chartzBRONZE MemberVery nice and tidy Craig.
-
AuthorPosts