The BeoWorld Spring 2022 Prize Draw !!!

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    CB
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 17

Gooood evening Beoworld 😀

Botty is back !

PrizeDrawBot wrote:

Get the kettle on, crack open a beer, pour a glass of wine, throw open your windows and tweet back at the birds. After that plant some daffodils in the boot of your car, cut your lawn with a pair of nail clippers, then build a nest in your loft specifically for an Ostrich. Nobody reads this so I could put anything really..

What !?! I always thought it was compulsory to enter the draw !!!

PrizeDrawBot
        • Topics Started 7
        • Total Posts 92

Second Prize coming up right now.. and it’s all getting rather hot under the springtime collar…

2nd Prize – a Pair of H9 Headphones – Natural

In Second this Spring we have a lovely pair of ex-dealer demo (unboxed) BeoPlay H9 Headphones finished in the beautiful ‘Natural’ colour scheme. The H9’s are noise cancelling headphones with luxury lambskin ear pads and offer absolutely incredible levels of bass, richness and clarity. These were the flagship headphone at launch, and it really does show. You will absolutely LOVE these if you win 2nd this Spring. Plane and Train journeys will never be the same…

The very lucky winner is..

Mr Ian Hillary (Ian Hillary) from North Stainley, UK

Very well done to you – enjoy your beautiful new pair of B&O Headphones.

Spring22-2nd

PrizeDrawBot
          • Topics Started 7
          • Total Posts 92

And finally!!!

1st Prize in the BeoWorld Spring 2022 Prize Draw……….

CB
            • Topics Started 2
            • Total Posts 17

Go Botty, go !

PrizeDrawBot
              • Topics Started 7
              • Total Posts 92

and now….

1st Prize – A BeoSound Moment Music System

This Spring we’ve sourced the First Prize Winner a spotless pre-owned BeoSound Moment Wireless Digital Music System! It’s in the classic Oak finish and looks amazing!! BeoSound Moment is an intelligent, wireless music system that integrates all your music and streaming services into one unique, two-sided interface. The touch-sensitive wood panel plays the music you are most likely to want to hear with just one touch. The aluminium surface lets you browse your music collection by flicking through your playlists, radio stations or artists – or simply select the mood you want to create on the MoodWheel, and let BeoSound Moment play the music that matches. All YOURS if you win 1st this Spring…

….the Lucky, Lucky, LUCKY (and did I say Lucky) Super Spring Winner is…

Mr J. Bunner (evman140) from Dublin, OH, USA

So… look at the USA go tonight!! Three prizes, including the top one, the UK tying at three, and Europe hoovering up the remaining four. No Australia or NZ though.. where were you all? – we missed you!! A truly worldwide scattering of prizes tonight, though – and well done and thank you to everyone for being here online for the live draw.

Anyway – amazing.. and all for the price of a months Gold Membership – you just can’t get this anywhere else!! Enjoy your new Bang & Olufsen Mr Bunner!!

Well – that wraps up another exciting BeoWorld Spring Prize Draw!! 9 LEE will be in touch with all winners within 72 hours to arrange despatch of their Prizes, and all that remains is to thank you for attending, thank you for being Gold Members – and thank you all for being part of the best site on the internet!!

Goodbye until the Summer Prize Draw, take care, have a wonderful Spring everyone – and most of all, to the Winners – enjoy your Prizes !!!

Spring22-1st

chartz
                • Burgundy
                • Topics Started 3
                • Total Posts 199

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! 😀

CB
                  • Topics Started 2
                  • Total Posts 17

Congratulations to all the lucky winners !

Enjoy 😊

Evan
                    • San Francisco
                    • Topics Started 11
                    • Total Posts 114

Gasp! Top prize in THE Prize Draw! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning! Thank you greatly, Sir Botty. This is going to receive many hours of enjoyment when it touches down in the USA. I’m thrilled to make this my first post on the new forum here on the Prize Draw. Cheers, BeoWorld!

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
                      • Topics Started 59
                      • Total Posts 328

Congratulations to all the lucky winners and thanks for supporting BeoWorld!

sajpratty
                        • Topics Started 0
                        • Total Posts 2

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!

Looking forward to the postman now…

April must be my lucky draw – I won a Beolit 600 in 2010, which I still have.

Congratulations to all the other lucky winners, too.

Steve

Ferdinand
                          • Topics Started 0
                          • Total Posts 3

Congrats to all winners of the Spring prize draw – my first post on the new forum 🙂

Have a great day everyone

//Ferdinand

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds