Welcome

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Tagged: ,

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Multicare
    GOLD Member
      • Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 49
      On Millemissen said

What is this thread – B&O finance – about?
      Klicking it does nothing?

IMG_0932

MM

There should be something in that one now.

Multicare
      GOLD Member
        • Topics Started 2
        • Total Posts 49
        On YannChris said

Hi,

Strike on the workbench?

Only 2 topics listed.

Regards,

Yann.

Capture d’écran 2024-05-04 150300

I migrated the old data back across as there were a lot of missing reply’s.
        The main result is that most of the topics need to be added back to the corresponding forums, this will take several days at least.

Whilst attaching the topics back to the forums, I am moving the a round a little – I ;hope that this will give a little more structure and help people find information easier.

Dillen
          • Topics Started 3
          • Total Posts 592

What happened to my (long) reply to this thread from apprx. four days ago?

Beomaster 6500 & 7000 improvement of pre-amp circuit

Martin

Multicare
          GOLD Member
            • Topics Started 2
            • Total Posts 49
            On Dillen said

What happened to my (long) reply to this thread from apprx. four days ago?

Beomaster 6500 & 7000 improvement of pre-amp circuit

Martin

This should be back now, slowly adding everything back in.

Dillen
              • Topics Started 3
              • Total Posts 592

Thanks Mark.

Martin

chartz
              GOLD Member
                • Burgundy
                • Topics Started 3
                • Total Posts 220

Hi,

What annoys me the most is that the whole website is numb. Every action takes time, as if there were too many redirections or something. Click and wait…

Multicare
                GOLD Member
                  • Topics Started 2
                  • Total Posts 49
                  On chartz said

Hi,

What annoys me the most is that the whole website is numb. Every action takes time, as if there were too many redirections or something. Click and wait…

Agreed, it is a little on the sluggish side. I may have to get an expert involved to help with the speed.
                  There is plenty of server resources, I think the issue is with the configuration somewhere.

kirin
                  BRONZE Member
                    • Topics Started 2
                    • Total Posts 69

Hi Multicare

it would really be great if soon the old links would work again:
                    – the one to the beotech http://www.beoworld.org/beotech/
                    – the links to the articles
                    – the links to the manuals

We must not forget that many searches about beoproducts on google do reference to beoworld articles, it would be sad if they remain too long deprecated

thanks!

Madskp
                    GOLD Member
                      • Denmark
                      • Topics Started 35
                      • Total Posts 829

Browsing a little arround the forum I noticed that the order of the posts in this thread is messed up https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/topic/beolink-1612-s/

The starting post come as number three post.

Dont know if this is s general problem, but just want to give a heads up.

Madskp
                      GOLD Member
                        • Denmark
                        • Topics Started 35
                        • Total Posts 829

Another thing I have mentioned before and found a temporary solution for is the view of recent topics.

I know you can see the last 5 post on the main page of the foums, but if you have been away for a few days and want to catch up on forum activity you will have to browse arround a lot instead.

For a while it was possible to find some view options in a top bar like: Topic freshness whis is my favorite view.This seems to have disappeered now though.

Would it be possible to ad links to these views, maybe in the main forum page where you have the 5 topics and the link could be called “more” or something like that?

Thanks in advance

For now I have saved a link to topic freshness that can also be usefull for others

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/view/topics-freshness/

• This reply was modified 5 days, 4 hours ago by Madskp.
                        Madskp
                        GOLD Member
                          • Denmark
                          • Topics Started 35
                          • Total Posts 829
                          On Madskp said

Another thing I have mentioned before and found a temporary solution for is the view of recent topics.

I know you can see the last 5 post on the main page of the foums, but if you have been away for a few days and want to catch up on forum activity you will have to browse arround a lot instead.

For a while it was possible to find some view options in a top bar like: Topic freshness whis is my favorite view.This seems to have disappeered now though.

Would it be possible to ad links to these views, maybe in the main forum page where you have the 5 topics and the link could be called “more” or something like that?

Thanks in advance

For now I have saved a link to topic freshness that can also be usefull for others

https://forum.beoworld.org/forums/view/topics-freshness/

Just ignore this. I obviously was not looking good enough on the forum main page. Sorry for the incinvinience

chartz
                          GOLD Member
                            • Burgundy
                            • Topics Started 3
                            • Total Posts 220

Hi,

Do you intend to put back online the invaluable service manuals please?

I find those essential and worth the subscription alone!

Jacques

Multicare
                            GOLD Member
                              • Topics Started 2
                              • Total Posts 49
                              On chartz said

Hi,

Do you intend to put back online the invaluable service manuals please?

I find those essential and worth the subscription alone!

Jacques

Hi,
                              Yes, we will and are putting up all of the manuals, if there is anything you are looking for then let me know. we will add any request.

Multicare
                              GOLD Member
                                • Topics Started 2
                                • Total Posts 49
                                On kirin said

Hi Multicare

We must not forget that many searches about beoproducts on google do reference to beoworld articles, it would be sad if they remain too long deprecated

thanks!

Hi,
                                Yes this will be added over the coming months.

kirin
                                BRONZE Member
                                  • Topics Started 2
                                  • Total Posts 69
                                  On Multicare said
                                  On kirin said

Hi Multicare

thanks!

Hi,

On Multicare said
                                  On kirin said

Hi Multicare

thanks!

Hi,

Hello, your answer and effort is appreciated, however, (1) please be aware that the beotech is full of important information.

Additionally, (2) I did register for „gold“ to have access to the service and user manuals. By the way, I could not access during the downtime, where I had the rights granted, for some weeks; now my account is not gold any more. It is a bit disappointing, I did not know about the downtime and now I cannot access these materials.

Last, (3) many google searches touch Beoworld material, while links are broken now. I am afraid, the appearance and reputation of BW will suffer, if this is not repaired within next weeks.

Please, take this into account and fix this next, and not within next months.

Thanks. BR.

Multicare
                                  GOLD Member
                                    • Topics Started 2
                                    • Total Posts 49
                                    On kirin said
                                    On Multicare said
                                    On kirin said

Hi Multicare

thanks!

Hi,

On Multicare said
                                    On kirin said

Hi Multicare

thanks!

Hi,

Hello, your answer and effort is appreciated, however, (1) please be aware that the beotech is full of important information.

Additionally, (2) I did register for „gold“ to have access to the service and user manuals. By the way, I could not access during the downtime, where I had the rights granted, for some weeks; now my account is not gold any more. It is a bit disappointing, I did not know about the downtime and now I cannot access these materials.

Last, (3) many google searches touch Beoworld material, while links are broken now. I am afraid, the appearance and reputation of BW will suffer, if this is not repaired within next weeks.

Please, take this into account and fix this next, and not within next months.

Thanks. BR.

Hi,
                                    I understand your concerns, we are working as fast as possible to get the material back online.
                                    The vast quantity of data makes it a very time consuming task but it is taking shape. You can see what has been added already at the following links.

Articles

Products

BeoTech

To answer your points
                                    1 – BeoTech is starting to take shape and has a vast majority of the information added
                                    2 – From the master user list I have, it shows that your Gold Membership expired at the end of March (if you feel this is incorrect then please reach out) . Whilst the downtime (approx. 2 weeks I think) was not ideal as we hit a couple of technical difficulties, we were unable to inform any of our members.
                                    3 – This is unfortunately happening with the site redesign, the google indexing will come back but it will take some time.

We do appreciate your feedback, we are working flat out to improve the user interaction and hopefully making it a nicer place to be.

kirin
                                    BRONZE Member
                                      • Topics Started 2
                                      • Total Posts 69

Hello, many thanks for your answer and for the links! 🙂 I really appreciate the effort

Best regards

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    • You must be logged in to create new topics.