Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Tlali Letete

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Tlali Letete
    BRONZE Member

    hiya,

    thanks for your input on this problem I have.

    let me explain, I have a smart projector which is mounted on the ceiling, which I want the sound to come through the Beolab 6000 speakers connected to the Beomaster 5. so at the back of the Master 5, I tried to use the USB ports as I thought it would be just easy to connect the Bluetooth adaptor there, the sound which was coming out of the project disappears as the bluetooth device is paired with the projector, however no sound comes through.

    Steve(Heavenly Sounds) advised that I get Beolink Convertor and Masterlink cable as he was saying that there will be delay on the sound. I got everything, tested the Beolink Convertor, there is a buzz sound which make me believe that it is working(second hand, the seller on advert said it was working). so I connected everything including the Bluetooth device and still no sound through A.Aux. So yesterday I put a question on to Chatgpt about this, it came with suggestions on which source to use and it said I should not use A.Aux, look for TV channel or Sat, which I unfortunately are not on the list on my Encore and it end up suggesting to use the remote control to change to TV. so I am now looking to get Beo 4 remote control.

    is there anyone who uses Bluetooth to connect from the external media who can explain how he/she has connected their system?

     

     

    Location: Hoddesdon

    Favourite Product: Beosound 5 + Beomaster 5

    My B&O Icons:

    in reply to: BeoSound 5c – Open source revival of B&O’s BeoSound 5 #125698
    Tlali Letete
    BRONZE Member

    hi Everyone, I hope you are well

    apologies for the late entrance. I have recently set up my Beosound 5/Beomaster having fallen in love with the system when I first read about it few years back. I have a lot of music on my PC which I will transfer. the question I have for making it Bluetooth connectable so that I can connect my projector, how do I do that? I have Beolink convertor, believing that I can connect the bluetooth via that.

    Regards

    Tlali

    Location: Hoddesdon

    Favourite Product: Beosound 5 + Beomaster 5

    My B&O Icons:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)