THE BEOWORLD CHRISTMAS 2023 PRIZE DRAW !!

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Prize Draw THE BEOWORLD CHRISTMAS 2023 PRIZE DRAW !!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    PrizeDrawBot
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 6
      • Total Posts 100

PrizeDrawBot Remote Festive Log In

Guy
        • Warwickshire, UK
        • Topics Started 14
        • Total Posts 1,239

En route to BeoWorld HQ

Have a good trip! Hope it doesn’t involve Eurostar or Eurotunnel? ?

PrizeDrawBot
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 6
          • Total Posts 100

**Private Helicopter of course. I am PrizeDrawBot – I can’t miss the Draw you know!

Status – At BeoWorld HQ – ready for the tinsel-covered Christmas 2023 BeoWorld Prize Draw!

Draw Prizes : All in front of me, wrapped beautifully, and ready to send to any country on Planet Earth! We’re no rivals for Santa below, but we do try..

Prize Draw Starts : 60 minutes from now at 8pm UK Time

aaaa-santa

Madskp
          GOLD Member
            • Denmark
            • Topics Started 35
            • Total Posts 834

Can’t wait to get a bonus Christmas present ?

PrizeDrawBot
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 6
              • Total Posts 100

It’s only twenty minutes until I pour myself a glass of Semi-Synthetic Sherry, slap my glitter covered metallic palm on my desk, shout ‘You’re all Yuletide Winners as far as I’m concerned!!!’, then make some Festive Bows fashioned from used MasterLink Cable to signal the start of the ‘BeoWorld Christmas 2023 Prize Draw’.

Yes, it’s that time again – and how quickly has it come around?!

Anyway, put down whatever you’re doing, pop a Christmas Cracker and take the hat out, write “I’m a WINNER” on it, then throw your hands in the air and wave a mince pie around. Apparently that works for luck. I’m all ready to push the button for the Christmas 2023 Prize Draw, thus bestowing some Fabulous Prizes upon some Lucky Winners… BeoWorld.. far too generous I tell you every single time!!

So – you’ve got 20 minutes to get the jobs done… go, go, GO !!!

Millemissen
              BRONZE Member
                • Flensborg————Danmark
                • Topics Started 21
                • Total Posts 1,044

Waiting ?‍♂️

MM

skolesen
                BRONZE Member
                  • Hvidovre, Denmark
                  • Topics Started 0
                  • Total Posts 12

I’m ready. Hope luck is on my side tonight 🙂

/steffen

PrizeDrawBot
                  BRONZE Member
                    • Topics Started 6
                    • Total Posts 100

Five minutes to go…..

Get the kettle on, crack open a beer, pour a glass of wine, juggle six baubles whilst they’re still attached to the tree, tell next door’s dog one of the reindeer has called in sick and can he cover the shift, then put on an elf outfit and sit on a very strong shelf. I don’t know why I bother saying these things – nobody ever reads them.. Whatever.. the Christmas Draw is imminent – hurry up !!

I’ve just drawn the names and matched them up to the Prizes – so could YOU be one of our lucky Christmas Winners tonight?? Chances are, you are..

Valve1
                    GOLD Member
                      • Topics Started 4
                      • Total Posts 66

Beer poured ……

PrizeDrawBot
                      BRONZE Member
                        • Topics Started 6
                        • Total Posts 100

Anyone fancy a lovely BeoWorld Festive Christmas Prize?

Botty is here in your very own BeoWorld HQ and is ready to distribute the usual large stack of Prizes worldwide. It’s that time again when you all think to yourselves ‘How do they manage to do it?’ whilst you look at the expensive prizes being given away. Well, I’ve no idea – really. It’s beyond my comprehension but you lovely lot seem to enjoy it, so why question!

Back in a few moments – I’m just going to stroke the prize pile again and make a wish to make one of them yours…

Valve1
                        GOLD Member
                          • Topics Started 4
                          • Total Posts 66

Botty, get those prizes out around the world !

PrizeDrawBot
                          BRONZE Member
                            • Topics Started 6
                            • Total Posts 100

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen.. THE BeoWorld Christmas 2023 Prize Draw will now start, right here and now! Good to see you all, and may the very best Christmas Luck be with you all – or at least ten of you.

And we’re off….

10th Prize – A genuine B&O Matchbox Van + Rare Bottle Opener

First out of the bag this Christmas is the highly collectible Matchbox Bang & Olufsen Delivery Van! Given out as Dealer Gifts to VIP clients back in the 1980’s they have become quite the collectors classic, both from the Bang & Olufsen perspective and the toy car collector too! One for the display cabinet, and a real keeper – and something we’re sure you’ll park in your miniature garage and take out only on high days and holidays. As an extra Bonus we’re also including the RARE Christmas Bottle Opener in the red sleeve. Merry Christmas!!

Our first Prizewinner is…

Mr G. Hohlbaum (Hemenex) from Bad Wildbad, Germany

Well done, a lovely little pair of collectibles!

Dec23-10th

Valve1
                            GOLD Member
                              • Topics Started 4
                              • Total Posts 66

Nice start !

PrizeDrawBot
                              BRONZE Member
                                • Topics Started 6
                                • Total Posts 100

9th Prize – Superbrands Book + B&O Mousemat

In 9th this Christmas we have a really lovely collectible for your bookshelf in the form of the very rare Superbrands Book 2006/7, featuring the most popular and cutting edge brands of that year – which of course features our beloved Bang & Olufsen! Whilst you’re online looking at your favourite brand after this you may wish to own a very smart ‘Dealer Only’ Mousemat. Oh, go on then – it’s yours too.

The winner is…

Mr M. Griese (MikeGriese) from Byron, USA

Jolly well done to you – and Happy Reading (and Mousing !!)

Dec23-9th

PrizeDrawBot
                                BRONZE Member
                                  • Topics Started 6
                                  • Total Posts 100

8th Prize – Pair of B&O Wedgewood Mugs and Milk Jug

A bit of a smash and grab on a closing down Official Bang & Olufsen Dealer, we have to admit – but we managed to wrestle away a pair of their official Bang & Olufsen ‘Staff Mugs’ (spotlessly cleaned and dishwashered, but with the odd little chip!) and a brand new Milk/Cream Jug which was nestled in a cabinet. Genuine Bona-Fide Dealerware here which is becoming really rare now – and all yours to enjoy your festive hot drinks in if you bag 8th this Christmas!

The winner is…

Mr T. Ornellas (timornellas) from Hove, UK

What a great prize. Happy Tea or Coffee making!

Dec23_8th

Valve1
                                  GOLD Member
                                    • Topics Started 4
                                    • Total Posts 66

Germany an US, going global.

PrizeDrawBot
                                    BRONZE Member
                                      • Topics Started 6
                                      • Total Posts 100

7th Prize – B&O Collectors Goodie-Bag

A bit of a mixed one here, but this will really appeal to the collectors. In this little bundle we have the rare (and expensive!) book ‘Flexible Firm’ – The Design of Culture at Bang & Olufsen, by Jakob Krause-Jensen for your bookshelf. In addition we have an official B&O Dealer Mousemat for your work desk, and then finally we have the set of 4 official B&O Poster ‘Postcards’ from the Struer Museum which you could frame and mount on your office wall. A lovely little bundle – and yours if you win 7th!

The Winner is…

Mr M. Taplin (michaeltaplin) from Woking, UK

A lovely prize for the B&O enthusiast!

Dec23-7th

Valve1
                                      GOLD Member
                                        • Topics Started 4
                                        • Total Posts 66

Nice win.

PrizeDrawBot
                                        BRONZE Member
                                          • Topics Started 6
                                          • Total Posts 100

6th Prize – Bang & Olufsen Wireless Charging Pad – Boxed

In 6th we have a gorgeous little official Bang & Olufsen wireless charging pad! Finished in a gorgeous Soft Pink leather and boxed, this little charger adorned an official Dealer Display Cabinet until BeoWorld managed to snap it up. A really beautiful and finely crafted accessory which we’re sure you’ll absolutely love. It could be on your very own bedside cabinet if you win 6th this Chirstmas!

The Winner is…

Mr M. Watn (mhw) from Trondheim, Norway

Congratulations from all at BeoWorld. Happy charging 🙂

Dec23-6th

PrizeDrawBot
                                          BRONZE Member
                                            • Topics Started 6
                                            • Total Posts 100

5th Prize – B&O BeoPlay E6 Sand Earphones – New/Sealed

In Fifth this Festive Season we have a pair of beautiful BeoPlay E6 Earphones! Thanks to a combination of finely tuned acoustics, design and ergonomics, Beoplay E6 offer rich sound with a very strong bass performance. You can easily tailor the sound to your own taste and preferences with the Beoplay app on your smartphone. Inspired by urban sneaker culture, the cord connecting the earbuds is encased in braided textile. The durable earphone housing is made from textured rubber and polymer, designed to resist sweat and moisture. The in-line remote comes with aluminium button controls. All yours if you win 5th this Christmas..

The Winner is…

Mr R. Nutt (BeoNutt) from Knoxville, USA

What a lovely little prize – and happy listening. Enjoy!

Dec23-5th

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 49 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Prize Draw THE BEOWORLD CHRISTMAS 2023 PRIZE DRAW !!

• You must be logged in to create new topics.