Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCenter My Beocenter 9500 Restoration

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Guy
      • Warwickshire, UK

The function of the ‘Line In/Out’-plug is also understand – but … is it only a plastic pin which presses the inside contacts together, or an electrical connection – for example a jack plug whose 2 contacts be short-circuited ?  –> I’m looking for alternative if I dont can get such original plug.

It’s an electrical connection within the plug – here’s a blurry photo of mine:

If using a standard DIN plug, connect pins 1 to 3, and 4 to 5 as you can (just) see below.

IMG_1404

Bodo
      BRONZE Member

Thank you, Guy !

Connected two by two. OK .
        Yes – trying a DIN-Plug without the middle pin (3).

Bodo
        BRONZE Member

Hey Guy.

Got it ! But the activation dont works with the Remote Control. Perhaps the reason is, that it is the BC9000 – not the BC9500. Finaly i use the main-panel and there the following steps: ‘programm – call – clear’. And now it works.

Thank you for help. You give me an idea how to work.

Guy
            • Warwickshire, UK

I see.  Early versions of the BC9000 did not have the ability to set A.OPT 0, so that would not have been the problem.  I think Option setting is a bit strange on the BC9000.

If the remote control is now working that’s good news.

Guy
              • Warwickshire, UK

BeoCenter 9000/9500 owners may wish to be aware that an eBay seller is offering a few door repair kits (both new and removed from working units) like the kit I referred to back here.

I ‘look after’ two BC9500s, hence have just purchased a new door repair kit in anticipation of future problems.

Here’s the link (search his other items for the cheaper ‘second hand’ kits also available):  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/166490397618

(I have no affiliation with the Seller, but have purchased several items in the past).

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.