Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

etype76

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 81 post (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Updating my 80s B&O setup #40674
    etype76
    BRONZE Member

    Thanks for the replies. I have got a demo booked for the 18s and Theatre next week and it will have to be one or the other (meaning not both!.) I watch movies but I’m not as avid as I used to be hence we’re still doing fine with our 55″ 8 year old Sony Bravia. Placement of the Theatre needs some consideration.

    I’m kind of excited about it as I’ve wanted to get my hands on something latest from B&O which I have never done.

    The M3 route to go wireless sounds intrigueing but wireless from Beogram is not a deal breaker. I will be removing all the cabling and cable hides from the walls/skirting boards but I would be fine with a single cable going to the speakers or Theatre.

    In the meantime, I am enjoying reading expertise, opinions, impressions of the Theatre here.

Viewing 81 post (of 81 total)