Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Arjé

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Beosound Theatre — Knowledge Base #125650
    Arjé
    BRONZE Member

    🤣. Thnx. But who are you going to ask? i talked to my big friend Chat GPT and he made a proposal for a plexiglas cover and gave me adresses near by who can make these covers.  I am going to try to upload the proposal…

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    Location: Amsterdam

    Favourite Product: Theatre

    in reply to: Beosound Theatre — Knowledge Base #125646
    Arjé
    BRONZE Member

    Hi Bill. Thanks for the link. Very confusing this Discord 🤣.

    Will try a question here. We have two annoying cats but I cant get rid of them (my wife would kill me). Does anyone knows about a cover for the speaker? I can here the speaker turned on in the middle of the night because I cant find a button to lock the “screen” on top and the cats love to sit on the speaker. I am thinking of perhaps a perplex glass cover or perhaps there is something nice. Or… I bring the cats to the doktor to remove their legs…. 🤣.

    Location: Amsterdam

    Favourite Product: Theatre

    in reply to: Beosound Theatre — Knowledge Base #125519
    Arjé
    BRONZE Member

    Sorry for my very late response. Its a long story but last week I went to Copenhagen to buy a second hand Theater. Its still standing on my desk and I hope Ill manage to install in tomorrow. Bit nerveus 😂.

    Location: Amsterdam

    Favourite Product: Theatre

    in reply to: Beosound Theatre — Knowledge Base #124055
    Arjé
    BRONZE Member

    Hi People. I am completly new here. Not with B&O but this forum so I am sorry in advance if asking something I could find but the search didn’t find anything (or I used it wrong). Anyhow;

    Having a

    • Samsung The Frame 55″ MY 2019
    • 4x BeoLab 6000
    • 1x BeoLab 7-1
    • 1x BeoLab 11
    • Almando Amp thing

    Not happy with the setup. When running the test on the Almando all speakers work. When watching a movie (streaming) or doing a simple 5.1 YouTube test it doesn’t work well or simply not.

    I tought the Premiere didn’t support the old speakers but Chat said otherwise. So I think this is the best place to ask; Can I use the Premiere with all my old stuff (except the BeoLab 7-1 because that would be silly).

    Thnx!

    Arjé

    Location: Amsterdam

    Favourite Product: Theatre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)