The B&O application version 5.3.1

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions The B&O application version 5.3.1

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vedet
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 7
      • Total Posts 30

Greetings to you!

The B&O application version 5.3.1.230927-40014, last updated on 09/27/2023, added to the list of products Beolab 8 and the possibility of continuous operation of the screen without disconnections with a time interval, but it works, at least for me, incorrectly. In two cases:

1. When you click on +, when choosing to add a product, a panel with a list of products opens, but does not allow you to select a product, the pictures are not active. Also, when you try to go back by clicking on the return arrow in the upper left corner, there is no return and the application freezes.

It doesn’t always work this way, but every other time. When you restart the application, the operation is correct. And at the next launch, it is incorrect again. There are clearly problems with the stability of this function. At the same time, other functions of the application work correctly.

2. When entering the menu from the main page, I turn on “Support”, then “Overview settings”, I get to the “Wi-FI and ETHERNET” section, where my network connection is indicated – TP-LINK – Galaxy A04s – Emerge.

This tab is divided into two parts. If you click on the bottom one, where Emerge is indicated, then you get to the panel where the signal strength of Wi-Fi, my connection is indicated, who would have thought that this data would be indicated not in the settings, but in the “Support” section, why???

And if you click on the top part, where the router and my smartphone are indicated, then I get to the “About phone” panel and there is a sign there: “A new version of the application is available – UPDATE” When I click the UPDATE button, I move to Google Play to the page of the B&O application, not the phone, where there are no updates. However, there are no updates on the smartphone either. This is clearly some kind of application bug.

It would be nice if developers or more experienced users could comment on or fix these application failures.

The app is not a beta version, but a stable, working version of the Main B&O App.

Vedet
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 7
        • Total Posts 30

Thank you for the great idea. I will definitely try to post the information in Discord.

Is it possible to send me a link to this topic in Discord?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.