The BeoWorld Summer 2022 Prize Draw!!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Tignum
    BRONZE Member
      • Netherlands

They are so cool! Congratulations lass.

PrizeDrawBot
      BRONZE Member

And finally!!!

1st Prize in the BeoWorld Summer 2022 Prize Draw……….

Would we like to see who’s won?

aaaawin

Tignum
        BRONZE Member
          • Netherlands

Yes please!

Foxtrott
          GOLD Member

And finally!!! 1st Prize in the BeoWorld Summer 2022 Prize Draw………. Would we like to see who’s won?

Yes, of course Botty…. bring it on

Valve1
            BRONZE Member

Waiting …..

Foxtrott
              GOLD Member

Biting my nails 🙂 🙂

Peter the Biker
                BRONZE Member
                  • Eastwestfalia

remebering Xmas 2017 …

PrizeDrawBot
                  BRONZE Member

1st Prize – A BeoPlay S8 Subwoofer and two Satellite Speakers

Here we have an immaculate pre-owned BeoPlay S8 system comprising of the Subwoofer and Two Satellites with Ceiling AND wall mounts for you to enjoy if you win First Prize this Summer! If you want to add the signature Bang & Olufsen sound to your B&O Television, this is what the S8 was made for! It’s also possible to use an S8 Connection Hub (not included on this one) to connect a non-B&O TV – but do any of us on here really have non-B&O TV’s?! Surely not..

Anyway, thunderous Bass and crisp, sharp mids and highs await if you bag First. A great addition to any B&O collection, so.. Good Luck!

….and the Lucky, Lucky, LUCKY (and did I say Lucky) Super Summer Winner is…

Mr M. Templeton (deaddruid) from Malvern, UK

So… Wow!! A truly worldwide scattering of prizes tonight with prizes going as far afield as Australia and a great showing from the USA too. Well done to our ‘double winner’ in Germany – and of course well done to our First Prize winner in a truly beautiful part of the UK. Well done to everyone for being here online to watch the draw unfold, too – we do appreciate seeing you all.

Anyway – amazing.. and all for the price of a Gold Membership which hasn’t changed in almost 20 years – you just can’t get this anywhere else!! Enjoy your new Bang & Olufsen Mr Templeton!!

Well – that wraps up another exciting BeoWorld Summer Prize Draw!! 9 LEE will be in touch with all winners within 72 hours to arrange despatch of their Prizes, and all that remains is to thank you for attending, thank you for being Gold Members – and thank you all for being part of the best site on the internet!!

Goodbye until the Autumn Prize Draw, take care, have a wonderful Summer everyone – and most of all, to the Winners – enjoy your Prizes !!!

Summer22-1st

Foxtrott
                    GOLD Member

Hurray for deadruid, congratulations!

Tignum
                      BRONZE Member
                        • Netherlands

Very WOW indeed, happy listening deaddruid!

Foxtrott
                        GOLD Member

Thank you PDB for tonights draw

Thank you Lee, Keith and all other in the Beoworld team for making all this possible

Cheers!

Valve1
                          BRONZE Member

Great prize 🙂

Peter the Biker
                            BRONZE Member
                              • Eastwestfalia

Congrats to all.

I just found an ad at ebay offering the B&O USB-stick for 220,00 €.

I got mine with the BeoVision 8.

Foxtrott
                              GOLD Member

I just found an ad at ebay offering the B&O USB-stick for 220,00 €.

Ooops…. that steep.

I got mine with the BeoVision 8.

And I got mine here on Beoworld from your well known PDB

deaddruid
                                BRONZE Member

WOW! I’m really, really, disappointed that I couldn’t be online to enjoy the Draw live. I never expect to win anything – certainly not the star prize. This site is a terrific meeting place, I’ve learned a lot from the helpful members over the years, and really value my Gold membership to support the site. Winning First Prize this evening is the icing on the cake.

A big thank you to all, especially Lee and Keith for all their hard work in keeping the site alive.

Mark

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

AdamS
                                  BRONZE Member

Congratulations to all winners – some fantastic prizes as always!

drdimitris
                                    GOLD Member

Wow!!! Thank you Botty! My Beosound 3200 will definitely be very happy 😍😊😍

vikinger
                                      BRONZE Member

Well done to all winners. I can’t believe how I managed to miss the draw, even after getting an email reminder.

Graham

Curly
                                        BRONZE Member

Thank you to everyone! I’m excited for my little prizes! I love this board and am grateful for the friends I’ve made here as well as for all I’ve learned. Thank you!!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 63 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.