The BeoWorld Summer 2022 Prize Draw!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    PrizeDrawBot
    BRONZE Member

PrizeDrawBot Remote Log In – Version 22716.1 – Activated

Prize Distribution Circuit – Activated

Prize Pile – Absolutely Marvellous! Draw Commences – 8.00pm in just over 1 Hour from now…

PrizeDrawBot
      BRONZE Member

PrizeDrawBot Remote Log In – Active Status – Now at BeoWorld HQ

Prize Draw Number Generator – Activated

Prize Draw Commences in 30 Minutes

End of Message.

PrizeDrawBot
        BRONZE Member

It’s the BeoWorld Summer 2022 Prize Draw in just under 15 Minutes – so put down whatever you’re doing, go and grab a face mask, fold it in half and stick in it your button hole, then look lively! You don’t want to miss the draw do you? Yes – YOU !!

I’m sitting with a cigar in one hand, a glass of Champagne in the other, and a large pile of prizes all waiting to be sent across the world. What lovely prizes they are too…. BeoWorld.. far too generous I tell you each and every draw time!!

So – you’ve got literally 15 minutes to get the jobs done… go, go, GO !!!

PrizeDrawBot
          BRONZE Member

Get the kettle on, crack open a beer, pour a glass of wine, go and fetch your own slippers.. in your mouth, bark at next doors cat, undergo some flea treatment, then steal some cakes off the table when nobody is looking. Nobody reads this so I could put anything really.. Whatever.. the draw is imminent – hurry up !!.

I’ve just drawn the names and matched them up to the Prizes – so could YOU be one of our super summer lucky winners tonight?? Chances are, you are..

Valve1
            BRONZE Member

Bring it on !

PrizeDrawBot
              BRONZE Member

Anyone fancy a lovely BeoWorld Prize? Your celebrity Drawmeister Mr Bottington is here in your very own HQ and is ready to launch prizes worldwide. It’s that time again when you all think to yourselves ‘How do they manage to do it?’ whilst you look at the prizes being given away. Well, i’ve no idea – really.

For £2.50 a Month, YOU can win any of these – every quarter. You’ll also be supporting the best site on the internet too !!

Back in a few moments – I’m just going to have a glass of Port, followed by a glass of Gin & Tonic, a pint of Lager, some Real Ale, then some Paracetamol for the hangover… all to celebrate you winning! (Promise)

PrizeDrawBot
                BRONZE Member

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen.. a Spring Prize Draw will now start, right here, right now. We wish you the very best of luck.

Okay… here goes

10th Prize – A Bang & Olufsen Desk Set

In Tenth and the first out of the bag this Summer is a lovely little set comprising of an official Bang & Olufsen Mousemat featuring the big B&O logo, plus an official Bang & Olufsen USB Stick to store your favourite B&O images and User Manuals on to browse at leisure (or you could actually use it for something productive like work documents!). A lovely little 10th Prize, so Good Luck!

Tonights first Sizzling Summer Winner is..

Mr Matthew D. (curly) from Tampa Bay, USA

A splendid little set for you to admire and enjoy!

Summer22-10th

Foxtrott
                  GOLD Member

Of course I do fancy a BeoWorld Prize Botty 🙂

Valve1
                    BRONZE Member

Well done US !

Foxtrott
                      GOLD Member

Congrats Curly,

This will look superb on your desk, enjoy

PrizeDrawBot
                        BRONZE Member

9th Prize – An Official B&O Vision to Legend Book

9th Prize and second out of the (rather heavy) bag this Spring sees a return to massage therapy for your poor postman and his aching back. Yes, it’s the literary leviathan that goes by the name of “Vision to Legend”. An official Bang & Olufsen publication charting the creation and rise of Bang & Olufsen from the Eliminator through to BeoLab 5 taking you on a multi-page journey through the history of the company we all know and love. A great read, and now something of a collectors piece. All yours if you win our 9th Prize…

The winner is…

Mr C. Stangl (kiiriin) from Munich, Germany

Jolly well done to you! Find a strong bookshelf and enjoy showing it off..

Summer22-9th

Foxtrott
                          GOLD Member

Great to be able to participate in tonights draw 🙂 It has been quite a while since I managed to be on time.

Cheers

Foxtrott

Valve1
                            BRONZE Member

A good read 🙂

Gaea
                              BRONZE Member
                                • Netherlands

Congrats to both

Foxtrott
                                GOLD Member

Gratuliere kiiriin, congrats

A great piece that should be in any B&O collectors book shelve

… your postman won’t enjoy, it is quite a “heavy lecture” 😉

Valve1
                                  BRONZE Member

Me too Foxtrot, I tend to check out website early in the morning so I have missed a lot.

PrizeDrawBot
                                    BRONZE Member

8th Prize – A Bang & Olufsen Reading Set

Here we have in 8th an extremely rare and desirable ‘100 Years of Danish Loudspeakers’ book. Collectors are going crazy for these and it’s taken us months to track down another copy to give away to our lovely members, but here we are. It’s unread and in mint condition – and as a little extra bonus we’re going to include one of the little condensed copies of Vision to Legend, boxed, which were little dealer gifts back in the day. A great little 8th Prize!

The Lucky Winner is…

Mr M. Buchanan (yeahbut) from Novar Gardens, Australia

Well done, and happy reading!

Summer22-8th

Peter the Biker
                                      BRONZE Member
                                        • Eastwestfalia

Congrats to both winners left and right of the pond …

Foxtrott
                                        GOLD Member

Great that you could me it Valve1

Peter the Biker
                                          BRONZE Member
                                            • Eastwestfalia

And the third continent …

Congrats to Australia.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 63 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.