Playmaker configuration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Giorgione
      • Topics Started 6
      • Total Posts 11

I just bought a slightly used Playmaker and finally managed – after many attempts – to set it up wirelessly, using “easy wireless setup” was the only method that worked for me eventually. Network indicator is solid white now.
      The PM shows up in B&O setup up, even though only filed under Settings/Products but neither can I  change the devices name, even though the modification option opens up but doesn’t safe  the new name, nor can I access the configuration menu.

What am I doing wrong? The B&O setup app connection with my BV11 works flawlessly, even though it’s of no use for me. Thanks for your help!

Guy
      BRONZE Member
        • Warwickshire, UK
        • Topics Started 16
        • Total Posts 1,044

I seems to remember that I had problems renaming the PlayMaker if I included symbols (such as &) in the new name. It was a few year’s ago so I could be wrong!

kuyttendaele
          • Topics Started 0
          • Total Posts 22

If my memory serves me right then I did the initial setup wired. In the web interface of the PM I could change its name.
          Karel.

matador
            • Paris France
            • Topics Started 48
            • Total Posts 689

Just tried right now from a wireless connection to the Playmaker’s own web page and it did work. The new name has an hyphen.

Guy
            BRONZE Member
              • Warwickshire, UK
              • Topics Started 16
              • Total Posts 1,044

The new name has an hyphen.

I just found my very old post on the subject – it was specifically the ‘&’ sign that another app had problems seeing:

https://archivedforum2.beoworld.co.uk/forums/p/8941/78595.aspx#78595

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds