New Level firmware withdrawn

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    LeMirage
    BRONZE Member

I lost you in the last part Trackbeo, but thank you so much for your efforts. For the moment I just accept the fact that my master Level in the stereo pair needs a switch of and on every three days.

a different interesting question, maybe Steve has the answer for this since he had a youtube battery with changing the battery.

If using the Level for longer periods (some users maybe always) can one remove the battery and just store it to avoid unnecessary tickle charge ? And still being able to use the Level om AC power only?

Mbee
      BRONZE Member

New bug on the new software for Level : I can’t do a room calibration anymore, it says that the mic is turned off (but it isn’t).

LeMirage
        BRONZE Member

@Mbee, confirmed, just tested and same here….

(Level stereopair)

oh dear, the B&O experience with these speakers can be SO much better if they get their things together on the software department

Hi,

Another new bug, my (cabled) stereo paired Emerges lost their pairing in the night for the first time ever after updating to 10017 recently.  By the way, I don’t suggest removing the battery from the Level when not in use.

Update: I checked from my router and I could see the Ethernet connection to both speakers, but they weren’t able to pair within the B&O app, only the primary speaker would play.  I removed both speakers from my account and added them again, went back through the setup process and they are working.

I will monitor their behaviour and I have reported the bugs, lets see if we get a response.

Kind regards, Steve.

Carolpa
          BRONZE Member

Lol, no it’s a different red dot, bigger and clearly stating the device is “offline” and the app can’t find the device…. (but the Level still is able to stream and being controlled from the buttons on the Level, not via the Halo nor the app)

I think I’m the one to LOL………

I do recall I have seen this dot (I remembered after your reply), but I hardly ever see it

Mbee
            BRONZE Member

@Mbee, confirmed, just tested and same here…. (Level stereopair) oh dear, the B&O experience with these speakers can be SO much better if they get their things together on the software department

I’ve checked : I can do a calibration when I’m in radio or deezer mode, but not in Bluetooth (Level alone, not stereo paired)

LeMirage
              BRONZE Member

Room callibration seems to work again…..

strange. Maybe the multiple reboots of both Levels helped….,

still on firmware 1.8.10017.12375

CalvinNorton
                BRONZE Member

As soon as the official developers release updates, I recommend installing it immediately. Since updates are made for a reason, at least improved security criteria and software optimization. At work, we use a CRM system that was developed by https://www.networklondon.co.uk/it-support-essex/. These guys release updates quite often that improve security. With each update, the CRM system only gets better. Our competitors have long been trying to find out what we use to automate the production process.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by CalvinNorton.
                Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.