John from B&O Manchester is back on YouTube!

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions John from B&O Manchester is back on YouTube!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Steve at Sounds Heavenly
      • Topics Started 59
      • Total Posts 328

Hi Beoworlders,

You may be interested to know that John (formerly B&O Manchester) is now back on YouTube at B&O Preston! Please check out his new channel at https://www.youtube.com/@bangolufsenpreston – I am looking forward to making a collaboration video with John at his new store very soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdxDxTEQ890

Kind regards, Steve.

Millemissen
      BRONZE Member
        • Flensborg/Danmark
        • Topics Started 27
        • Total Posts 806

Great – looking forward to that!

MM

Beofan67
          • Topics Started 2
          • Total Posts 5

Thx for the update Steve. Missed his video reviews for some time. Subscribed!

Mark
            • Topics Started 6
            • Total Posts 113

It will be fun to see his videos again.  I just hope they are more like his earlier videos than his later video(s)!

Catrix
              • Topics Started 2
              • Total Posts 5

Anyone know what has happened to the channel? Seems to have disappeared…

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
                • Topics Started 59
                • Total Posts 328

Hi,

I will ask John if he can post an update here to let you know his plans when he gets a chance.

To keep up to date with all that is happening, I suggest joining the B&O Beotalk Discord server, this is a lively and friendly B&O community with over 600 active B&O fans.  I know that John has already posted an update there, but it wouldn’t be fair of me to copy that onto this open forum without his permission.

You can join the Discord server free of charge via this link:-

https://discord.gg/KFDj7mUhw4

BeoWorld is (of course!) still here for those Beofans who prefer the more traditional open web forum that we have here.

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
                  • Topics Started 59
                  • Total Posts 328

Update: John is having trouble logging into Beoworld at the moment, so he has asked me to post this update:-

I’m still here, it’s nice that some of you care 😁. Yes….the Preston YouTube channel is closed as I have left not just Preston but Bang & Olufsen entirely. Part of me is sad to come away from B&O after 17 years but it’s time for a new start.

I will however be back on YouTube with my new job as Digital Media Manager for Peter Tyson based in Carlisle and Newcastle.

I’ll initially be training and getting settled in, learning about other high end audio gear like Linn, Naim, McIntosh, Kef, B&W, Focal etc.

Eventually I’ll be making all sorts of YouTube videos about the above brands and of course I will cover new B&O product launches too as they have a B&O franchise within Peter Tyson.

So although I’ve officially left B&O and sales I’ll still keep up to date, not only through work. I have B&O at home and my wonderful other half, Nicky, works for the B&O head office.

So watch this space, I’ll tell you all when the new channel is launching, hopefully with the help of my 2 good mates, Miki and Steve.

Thanks all….John.

Sandyb
                    • Topics Started 1
                    • Total Posts 293

Steve, please do say hi to John when you next speak to him, and pass on my best wishes.  Truly seems like one of life’s nice guys. Wish him well.

I’ll for sure give him a call when I next need some pointless and expensive upgrade!

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
                      • Topics Started 59
                      • Total Posts 328

Thanks,

I will certainly let him know!

Kind regards, Steve.

Catrix
                        • Topics Started 2
                        • Total Posts 5

Thanks for the update. I always enjoyed his b & o reviews.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds