Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoRemote Configuring my Beoremote One Bluetooth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steve1977
    BRONZE Member

I am trying to configure my Beoremote One, but facing some difficulties.

I have done a “factory reset”, so it should be ok.

When I press TV button, I see a list: TV, Satellite, Recordings, Home Media, Apple TV 4 (this one was set up by me)

I am trying to hide some of the things, but this doesn’t seem possible.

Also, I don’t know whether any of the TV buttons get me to the Android menu (currrently only the “house” gets me there).

I am trying to hide Recordings and some other things. I would like to set the “House” to Apple TV4 and instead have Android as one of the buttons under TV.

I checked the manual, but somehow it doesn’t work as described. When I select “List – Settings”, I can only see “pairing”, “display” and “advanced”. I am meant to see something like “TV sources”, but this is not visible.

Any idea what to do?

NQVHNWI
      FOUNDER Member

Hi,

There are many rabbit-holes with BR1. First….what TV are you using? I can only compare to eclipse but assume the workflow is the same in any BT-controlled TV?

steve1977
        BRONZE Member

Thanks!

Using it with a BV Horizon. I thought it worked below, but somehow I cannot make it work now?

To be more specific what I fail to get working:

1. Hide things like “recordings” from the TV button
          2. Add Android home screen as selection under TV button
          3. Change “home button” to AppleTV (HDMI 1)
          NQVHNWI
          FOUNDER Member

OK, I’ll assume the Horizon has the same menu system as the Eclipse.

In Sources, go into each BV listed Source. One by one.

IMG_3027

In each one, at the bottom of the specific source, you can assign the Source to “TV-List”, “Music-List” or “None”.

IMG_3026

Hopefully, this answers what you require – or at least points you in the right direction?

steve1977
            BRONZE Member

Thanks! I don’t see how you get to these menus? The Horizon is likely quite different?

NQVHNWI
              FOUNDER Member

Hi,

As indicated, I can only give you the Eclipse menu system and assume the Horizon is similar.

Try Home button >> Settings >> Sound & Beolink >> Sources  or something similar

NQVHNWI
                FOUNDER Member

Just in case you dont have…..

http://assets.ctfassets.net/8cd2csgvqd3m/5zhqH3If97uRPNRfps4ZTv/8837adba23bd33b7304353b628fd527e/User_Guide_Beoremote_One.pdf

There are 3 BR1 user guides…. .1605….1405 and the netfix/Amazon version based on the BR1 button layout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.