Beovison 10

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nw5don
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 3

Hi everyone

I have a Beovison 10, and want to purchase a Freeview recorder that has a DVD player that will work with a beo4 , any suggestions as my googling hasn’t provided an answer

Guy
      BRONZE Member
        • Warwickshire, UK
        • Topics Started 16
        • Total Posts 1,044

If you want to control any external box using Beo4 then you first need to go the TV’s connections menu and see what Set Top Boxes the TV has been ‘programmed’ to control.

Have a look in the ‘User’ manual at how to ‘Register Additional Video Equipment’.  You will have to go through the registration process in order to then see screens like this, showing you what STBs are controllable:

IMG_5520

Or this:

IMG_5669

nw5don
          • Topics Started 2
          • Total Posts 3

Thanks i will check that now ,

Evan
            • San Francisco
            • Topics Started 11
            • Total Posts 114

For some reason I thought this function was tucked away in the service menu somewhere. I was pulling my hair out trying to find it as I attempted to get my new-to-me BV7 to play nice with an ATV.

I was about to raise hell with my dealer for not actually assigning the inputs/connections/PUCs etc. as I had asked and I thought they fudged it. Turns out they just did the minimum and only updated the PUC library and called it a day.

Thanks for posting this, Guy! I’m down to one remote, the greatest remote, my precious Beo4.

Guy
            BRONZE Member
              • Warwickshire, UK
              • Topics Started 16
              • Total Posts 1,044

Thanks for posting this, Guy! I’m down to one remote, the greatest remote, my precious Beo4.

No problem Evan – very happy to help!

I hope that your Beo4 Apple TV PUC control works well. As you can see, my TV has the older ‘Apple Remote’ PUC which is fine for most controls, apart from having to press the Beo4 EXIT button twice to get it to switch on! Oh yes, and I can’t do the useful apple remote TV button ‘press and hold’ to get the Control Centre to show up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds