Beovision 11-46 Mk4 HDMI “issue”?

Home Forums Beovision 11-46 Mk4 HDMI “issue”?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    motardman
    BRONZE Member

Happy New Year all of you.

Forgive me if this has been covered in the past? I have had my Beovision for a little over a year and have been using a Roku device in HDMI port 1 with no issues, it has been great. However, I wanted to try my old LG BLuray player with the TV, and have a very odd problem.

TV detects the new device when powered on, which is good. I set the device type as “BluRay” and finish the config without the PUC configuration as there is no PUC code for my device. Not an issue for use as the player is in sight and I don’t mind using the OEM remote for now.

However, the picture looks as if it is a terrestrial TV signal channel out of tune, with snow all over it. It will then flicker, and go blank, flash, and return to the snow scene…. I have tried 2 cables, both do the same. The same 2 cables show a nice clear image on the PC monitor I have via HDMI.

I then tried the Roku device in the HDMI socket I had the Bluray in, and it works perfectly, so this cannot be an issue with the HDMI port, can it?

Any help very gratefully received.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.