Beotime not working

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Guy.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mdonald
      • Roma
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 3

Hi all,

I Am Michele, a month ago I bought a BeoTime, the flute, or the Magic wand, the seller told me it did’t work, but for all this period it worked well.

Now without a precise rule, it switches off completely, and it is enough to remove the batteries and put them back and it starts again.

I would like to try to fix it.

Some time ago I saw on the forum that someone had worked on it, and perhaps there was the possibility of having the service manual from the site, with a silver or gold subscription, but now I cannot find the topic, perhaps with the change of forum, I can not find it

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

M

Guy
      BRONZE Member
        • Warwickshire, UK
        • Topics Started 16
        • Total Posts 1,044

Hi and welcome to Beoworld!

The Service Manual is indeed available on the Main Web Site ‘Products’ link (site for Gold and Silver Members) here: https://beoworld.co.uk/manuals_view.asp?pid=1275

The fault finding in the service manual is limited to: No display; No sound:; and no IR transmission, but it should help you dismantle (carefully!)

I think I remember the thread that you mentioned but it is most likely on the previous forum that we can’t currently access.  It’ll be back eventually I am sure.

I wouldn’t want to take a Beotime apart without further advice/photos!

mdonald
          • Roma
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 3

Thank you for your replay.

I will wait for the old forum, now the beotime seems to work, maybe the battery pack rotate in the body and loose the connection. I am trying to manage it very softly.

thank you again.

Michele

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds