Beosound overture 2637 with beo4 remote – spares and repairs

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Beosound overture 2637 with beo4 remote – spares and repairs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    EDBANGER
      • Topics Started 3
      • Total Posts 6

Hi guys and girls,

I was very fortunate to pick up the above system the other day for a bargain price of £90.  This was a dream sound system when I was younger and I used to visit the Bang and Olufsen shop just to wave at the doors and marvel at how amazing they were.  It was sold as untested and I’ve got very lucky.  I’ve only had to reattached the glass door and they work great.  The CD works fine and so does the tuner.  The tape player plays for two seconds and then flips to the other side and repeats.  Any ideas on what that might be before I risk taking it apart?  Also I have the Beo4 remote.  The display is fine and the buttons cycle through the remote options but it doesn’t operate the stereo?  Do I need to pair it or is there a fault?  I can’t seem to find any information about it and the user manual isn’t written very well.  I picked up some Beolab 6000 speakers in mint condition for £140 and I’m honestly blown away by how good this system still sounds.  I’ve started buying cd’s again.

I did buy a cheap bluetooth receiver but the sound quality isn’t great and it kind of defeats the purpose of having such a beautiful system,  Any recommendations on quality wifi receivers?  I know B&O do one for £200 but does it keep the sound quality?

Thanks in advance for any help I might get

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds