Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Beosound 9000 MK1 fixed in Audio Option 0?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    michaelmarcos
    BRONZE Member

Hello, folks!

I’ve just purchased and installed a BS9000 MK1. I already have a Beo4 in use wit a BS3000, working perfectly.

As long as my 9000 will be used as CD player only, I linked it to the amplifier – a Cambridge CXA81 paired with B&W 606S2 speakers – using the DIGITAL OUT.

Doing so I presume it is in default audio option 0. When I click on some buttons of the panel it says “TV OPERATED”, which confirms this.

But when I try to change the audio mode on the remote nothing happens. No blinking lights and no change at all.

So is my 9000s IR not working or when linked this way on digital out MK1 only works on option 0?

thanks in advance!

michaelmarcos
      BRONZE Member

Captura de Tela 2024-05-31 às 11.02.30

Guy
          • Warwickshire, UK

If there are no speakers connected to the Powerlink outputs the BS9000 goes to A.OPT 0 by default.

You can use this adaptor to change the A.OPT:   https://soundsheavenly.com/bang-olufsen/141-2631-beosound-9000-and-beosystem-9000c-speaker-sense-adapter-gives-remote-control-functions-when-no-speakers-are-connected.html#/19-colour-white

michaelmarcos
          BRONZE Member

Thanks!

Do I need just one or two?

Beobuddy
            FOUNDER Member

Just one, to simulate that there are active loudspeakers attached to the BS9000.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.