BeoWorld Logo

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound BeoSound 5 Internet Radio List

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jasondixon
    BRONZE Member

Hi,

I’m going round in circles on this one, and hoping someone can help. In my collection of B&O music centres, I have a BeoSound 5 and Beomaster 5, which my wife and I use almost totally for internet radio. Recently, some of the stations we enjoy have ceased to work (including, specifically, Planet Rock and BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Xtra). The stations still exist, but I believe they may have changed the URLs to access the streams. As suggested on the old forum, I have tried emailing B&O customer support, who tell me to contact a dealer. I contact a dealer and get told it’s a central issue for B&O to fix. Does anyone have a definitive and proven way of getting this sorted? Thanks.

Luc
      GOLD Member

Hi Jason, what is the status of this issue? How did you get it solved?

Thanks for your feedback!
        Luc

Luc
        GOLD Member

Hi all
          How do you still get N.RADIO updates in your BeoMaster today?
          I noticed that my updates stopped since I switched to a new computer… on which BeoConnect doesn’t function anymore – and even if it would, the registering (on https://www.beoplayer.com/onlinereg/) doesn’t function anymore?
          Many thanks for your feedback!
          Luc

@stan
          @beobuddy @rendboell

Luc
          GOLD Member

Hi Jason

In the mean time, the potential solution is described in this post

I already checked your Planet Rock station and it plays. BBC Radio 5 Sport Xtra or BBC Radio 5 live however do not. Following the document you could always contact B&O about these specific stations.

Cheers, Luc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.