BeoLiving App

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kiran
    BRONZE Member

Hi All

I am unable to skip/select CDs or tracks using the BLI and BeoLiving app.

Beolink2 app works totally fine with the BLGW in controlling the ML Audiomaster.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Carolpa
      BRONZE Member

Hi All I am unable to skip/select CDs or tracks using the BLI and BeoLiving app. Beolink2 app works totally fine with the BLGW in controlling the ML Audiomaster. Has anybody else experienced this?

BLI only supports ML if the BLGW or MLGW is still present

OR

The ML products are connected through a BLC

Kiran
        BRONZE Member

Control through the NL/ML converter for the ML Audiomaster using the BLI and BeoLiving App doesn’t work.

The Audiomaster must be connected to the BLGW Masterlink port for control through Masterlink Protocol Driver in the BLI.

This limits control of an ML Audiomaster to 1 as I have other ML Audiomasters that are connected directly to NL/ML converters with no control through BLI and BeoLiving App.

I can however control all Audiomasters connected to NL/ML converters using the BLGW and Beolink2 App.

BLI and BeoLiving App needs to enable control of ML Audiomasters through the NL/ML converters… 💯💯

Kiran
          BRONZE Member

Hi Carolpa

The NL devices were still captured in the BLGW and in the wrong zones and I think this was causing conflict with the BLI.

I have removed all NL devices from the BLGW. I still need to keep the BLGW on the network for the Masterlink connection to many BL3500.

I now have full control of the Audiomaster through the NL/ML converter using the BLI and Beoliving App… 👍🏻💯

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.