Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLink BeoLink PC2 and Beo4 Remote on MacBook Pro Early 2015

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    mdonald
    SILVER Member
      • Roma

Hi Guy thank you for your informations,

I use the box with a MacBook Pro 2017 and it works, but I can’t remote control it using a Beolink 1000.

I’m trying to use the same configuration you used with the vx sensor, and I wonder how you wired the sensor with the 3,5  jack.

thanks in advance

Michele

Guy
        • Warwickshire, UK

I’m trying to use the same configuration you used with the vx sensor, and I wonder how you wired the sensor with the 3,5  jack.

Here’s the wiring that I used – click the photo to enlarge so that you can read the yellow note.  I didn’t actually modify the VX sensor- it just plugged into the 3.5mm socket and worked. The same connections (with different wire colours) are used within the BeoSystem 3 sensor also. The adaptor that I made was to use the VX sensor with a Passive/Active.

IMG_6866

But the lack of IR control may be down to the option settings in the LinkPlayer software.  I don’t have experience of LinkPlayer but you may find some hints in the following thread where matador had a similar problem:  https://beoworld.org/forums/topic/playing-with-blink-pc2-and-beoport/

Guy
          • Warwickshire, UK

I use the box with a MacBook Pro 2017 and it works, but I can’t remote control it using a Beolink 1000.

I meant to add (but you probably know this) that SHIFT then STORE on the BL1000 is the way to send a PC command.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.