BEOLAB 8000 speakers

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Severed_hand_of_skywalker
      • Toronto, Canada
      • Topics Started 9
      • Total Posts 169

Yes they have their fans for sure. The Mark II’s are more valued.

DaveHutton
        • Topics Started 1
        • Total Posts 3

Thats good to know – I am assuming most people on here have already got speakers sorted out, so where is the best place to sell them ?    ebay? FB marketplace?

MASTUSET
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 3

I have BEOLAB 8000 speakers and I wanted to use them with the BEOCENTER 2000, but they do not match the connection system. Could you tell me what solution I have to make the connection?

kronzilla
            • Topics Started 34
            • Total Posts 90

Well actually the bc2000 has output to passive speakers ( beovox) and your beolab needs powerlink, a variable line signal…

MASTUSET
              • Topics Started 1
              • Total Posts 3

what is a variable signal powerlink line?

MASTUSET
                • Topics Started 1
                • Total Posts 3

these are the connections for the speakers and the speaker BEOLAB 2000 connections are different

0400B509-F328-4AB2-AA84-F47B3BD05A17F8F6ACBF-4737-4F87-8D0F-E692FB7A94F9

Vedet
                BRONZE Member
                  • Topics Started 7
                  • Total Posts 28

Good afternoon! Tell me from which serial number the Beolab 8002 series begins, which was produced from 2010 to 2014. I would be extremely grateful if someone could highlight this issue.

Guy
                  BRONZE Member
                    • Warwickshire, UK
                    • Topics Started 16
                    • Total Posts 1,044

from which serial number the Beolab 8002 series begins, which was produced from 2010 to 2014.

It is not totally clear, but have a look at this old thread:  https://archivedforum2.beoworld.co.uk/forums/p/18791/162744.aspx#162744

YannChris
                      • Brittany, France
                      • Topics Started 38
                      • Total Posts 190

Sound Heavenly has an adaptor to use active speakers on passive speaker-out of you Beocenter.

https://soundsheavenly.com/line-in-connection/33-power-amplifier-to-beolab-line-in-attenuated-convertor-kit.html

Get in touch with Steve ir order to have DIN speaker plugs fitted (see at the bottom of the page).

Vedet
                      BRONZE Member
                        • Topics Started 7
                        • Total Posts 28

Thank you for your attention to my interest. I looked through this thread. From it it is clear that the Beolab 8002 was produced in 2010-2012, but I did not find information about how to identify it by serial number.                                                      Perhaps someone has a Beolab 8002 or someone has information about exactly which serial numbers this speaker had in 2010-2012 or which number the Beolab 8002 line began with in 2010? I would be extremely grateful for this important information for me.

trackbeo
                          • Topics Started 8
                          • Total Posts 205

If you are actually looking at the speaker it is much easier to determine 8002 vs. 8000 by the new LED “teardrop” molded at the bottom of the 8002 speaker grille, rather than by its serial number, viz:bl8002-led

Vedet
                          BRONZE Member
                            • Topics Started 7
                            • Total Posts 28

Thank you, this is a very valuable addition. I didn’t know about this detail.

Vedet
                            BRONZE Member
                              • Topics Started 7
                              • Total Posts 28

Tell me, in the case of replacing the grid with fabric on wooden grille (oak or walnut), will this drop-shaped LED be a technical obstacle to these actions, will it prevent them from getting up without interference, or perhaps they will close it and this will create certain difficulties.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds