Beogram 4000 and Beolab 5s

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    J0hnbarker
      • Topics Started 4
      • Total Posts 6

Hello everyone. Long time, no post!

I have a question about using my newly acquired Beogram 4000 in conjunction with my Beolab 5s. They are currently set up in a single room along with my Beovision 10 and Beosound 9000 as per the bottom picture in the image below:

Bilde 59

To clairfy, that means the Beosound 9000 is connected to the Beovision 10 by a Masterlink cable, and the Beosound 9000 is connected to the first Lab 5 by the s/pdif digital cable. The Lab 5s are connected together by daisy chain with a second s/pdif digital cable.

There is a powerlink cable from the Beovision 10 to each Lab 5.

The Beosound 9000 is in option 0

The Beovision 10 is in option 2

The Lab 5s are in option 0

My question is, why can’t I hear a radio source or be able to use by Beogram 4000 via the aux input with this setup? I have a pre-amp and all the cabling from Steve but I can’t figure out why the only audio output from the Beosound 9000 is the CD. It’s all connected up as per the instructions, so I had assumed the non-digital audio signal would get sent via the ML to the Beovision, then on to the Lab 5s by the powerlink cables from the Beovision itself.

Can anyone help please? I have discussed with Steve but it’s still unresolved.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds