Beocenter 9500 strange behavior (tape door crazy)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BC9500F
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 2

Hello dear b&o addict !

A strangeness on my BC-9500, maybe can you help me ?

When tape & cd doors are “closed” and  i put in standby my unit, the tape door open automaticaly !!! i don’t understand.

Another situation, Tape door closed  & Cd door open > i put standby the unit,e the Cd door closed of course but Tape door open….

lol…. a ghost ?

What do you think ?

Cheers

Axel

Guy
      BRONZE Member
        • Warwickshire, UK
        • Topics Started 16
        • Total Posts 1,044

Welcome to Beoworld!

A strange fault! Are there any strange indications with the lower display panel? Do you leave the unit connected to mains power when not in use?

There could potentially be problems with the control processor caused by a flat backup battery on the processor board. This can be compounded if the unit is removed from mains power when not in use. The battery is replaceable if you are happy with disassembly and soldering; there is advice on the forum if required.

Alternatively it could simply be loose or broken connections between boards/motors/sensors.

BC9500F
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 2

Evening Guy, many thanks about your answer…. I was stupid ! 15 days ago, i changed the motor and i inverter the 2 cables when solder… haha ! Now it work perfect. THX AGAIN… Good evening. Best regard.

Guy
          BRONZE Member
            • Warwickshire, UK
            • Topics Started 16
            • Total Posts 1,044

Ah that was an easy fix!  Thanks for letting us know – one day someone else will make the same mistake and this thread will help them fix the problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds