Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

beocenter 9300

Home Forums BeoWorld around the world! Nordic beocenter 9300

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Guy
      • Warwickshire, UK
      • Topics Started 14
      • Total Posts 1,233

Firstly can I ask how you got on with the loudspeaker problem as you raised in this thread?

https://beoworld.org/forums/topic/beocenter-9300/

With regard to the BC9300 CD door, can you still hear the motor running when the door tries to open?  If, so, either the mechanism need cleaning and lubrication or the drive belts need replacing.

A service manual is available on this site for Silver/Gold members, and you can buy new door drive belts here:  https://www.beoparts-shop.com/product/belt-for-sliding-doors-beocenter-8000-8500-9000-9300-9500/

beobov
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 2
        • Total Posts 3

Hello Guy. First I want to thank you for the help with the HT outputs. I’m really embarrassed! It was a forgotten headphone adapter! Regarding the CD player: When I press load the left end falls down, after which the motor immediately stops and then nothing more happens. All straps are intact and I can’t see that there should be anything wrong. I have problems with google, I thought I had answered you regarding the HT outputs. Hope you can see this. Best regards from beobøv.

Guy
          • Warwickshire, UK
          • Topics Started 14
          • Total Posts 1,233

Great news that you solved the speaker problem – many people have left a headphone adaptor in the socket in the past (it is neatly hidden), so live and learn!

With regard to the door, I think the motors are supposed to run for a fixed time, rather than stopping because of a sensor. However, the motor probably will stop if it senses resistance.

Maybe have a look at the following thread for some suggestions about cleaning and belts, but if you are going to take the BeoCenter apart then the service manual will be a great help – you need to be very careful with the top and bottom glass panels when putting the unit in the service position, because they can drop out if the glue has perished.

https://archivedforum.beoworld.org/forums/t/31601.aspx

beobov
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 2
            • Total Posts 3

To anyone who knows: After my Beocenter has been opened for other reasons, the CD door will not run! It falls down on the left side and then nothing more happens! Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards from Beobøv.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums BeoWorld around the world! Nordic beocenter 9300

• You must be logged in to create new topics.