Beo4 en Beosound Century

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rvdb87
    BRONZE Member

Hallo iedereen

ik ben nieuw hier op het forum sinds ik recent b&o fanboy geworden ben.

ik kocht onlangs een Beosound century met Beo4. De afstandsbediening communiceert echter niet met de century.

Heb al heel wat afgezocht, maar kan niet tot een oplossing komen om de beo4 met de century te ‘pairen’. Misschien moet ik de remote ook eens resetten..?

kan iemand me hier de gouden uitleg verschaffen?

thx!!!

Guy
        • Warwickshire, UK

Sorry for reply in English!

Perhaps the Century is in A.OPT 0, where it does not respond to IR commands. To resolve this:

Turn the Century to standby/off.
        On the Beo4, press the POWER (Red Dot) button and LIST together. Then press LIST until OPTION is shown, press GO (centre button), and then press LIST to show A.OPT. Then press 1. The power light on the device may blink to show that it has been accepted.

Now try the remote.

Rvdb87
        BRONZE Member

Thx for your reply.

Sadly, no success…

matador
            • Paris France

They are various threads in the old forum 12-22 and one in the current one you’re reading now about the Century and the IR. None of the solution provide help mine to respond to the remote and I believe so far my IR PCB is dead. Maybe that’s your case too. Unfortunately it seems to be various models of IR board that make it difficult to find a solution.

kronzilla
            BRONZE Member

Je kan ook gewoon testen of je remote werkt door je gsm te nemen, je back camera van je gsm aanzetten en je remote naar de lens richten. Als je remote werkt zie je witte flitsen in beeld als je op een willekeurige knop drukt op de remote ( camera ccd is ir_gevoelig.
              hopelijk helpt dit je probleem op te lossen

ethuijs
              BRONZE Member
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.