Beocom 1 or 2

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCom Beocom 1 or 2

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Guy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Valve1
    GOLD Member
      • Topics Started 4
      • Total Posts 66

How do I tell them apart ? I was give one but its not wanting to join up with my there BC 2s or BC6000s. I only have 5 existing phones .

Guy
        • Warwickshire, UK
        • Topics Started 14
        • Total Posts 1,239

Do you mean to ask the difference between Beocom 2 Mk1 or Mk2? If so, have a look here: https://beoworld.org/faq_view.asp?id=94

I assume that the handsets are not registering with the PSTN base.  Which PSTN base are you using?  Don’t forget that even though you are only currently using 5 handsets, the base could have reached the maximum number of handsets that are registered to it.   You should be able to check registered handsets in the BC6000 setup menu, for which you may need to check the user manual.

EDIT:  But if you do indeed mean Beocom 1, then this is the US/Canada version of the BeoCom 6000, and will not register to a UK/EU PSTN base station.

Valve1
        GOLD Member
          • Topics Started 4
          • Total Posts 66

Thanks Guy, its a mk 2 Beocom 2. I am using a Beoline to connect them all. Is this what you mean as a PSTN base ?

I will deregister the lot and start from scratch .

Guy
            • Warwickshire, UK
            • Topics Started 14
            • Total Posts 1,239

I will deregister the lot and start from scratch .

Good plan. Just make sure that you back up any stored phone numbers, and that you know the PIN to the base if there is one.

If your BC6000s are the Mk2 version (with the INT button) then you can also fully reset the base (or handset) from the Service Menu, accessed by pressing 9#9#9✱INT

And yes, PSTN Base = Beoline.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoCom Beocom 1 or 2

• You must be logged in to create new topics.