AV9000 Monitor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fabiqula
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 3

Hi,

I just recently bought working  AV9000 unit for my retro consoles. Unfortunately front glass broke during transport. Is it even remotely possible to find a replacement? Is this glass removable?. I tried to take off the broken pieces but they won’t come out peacefully as if they were not to be removed. Any help would be appreciated.

Guy
      BRONZE Member
        • Warwickshire, UK
        • Topics Started 16
        • Total Posts 1,044

I am not sure what exactly is broken:  Do you mean the contrast screen of the TV unit, or the sliding glass panels on the front of the AV9000 Master Control Panel, which looks a bit like the Beosound Ouverture?

Fabiqula
          • Topics Started 2
          • Total Posts 3

Sorry for not being specific enough. I mean the front glass panel with blue permieter and Bang & Olufsen name at the bottom of the AV9000 Monitor as shown here: https://beocentral.com/av9000monitor.

Are those panels detachable?

Guy
          BRONZE Member
            • Warwickshire, UK
            • Topics Started 16
            • Total Posts 1,044

Sorry but I am not sure how it removes. I had a look at the on-site service manual and although there is an exploded parts diagram, the ‘dismantling’ section of the manual is missing. Hopefully there is someone else on the forum who can advise.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds