Activate Camera input on BV6-23 with Beolink 1000

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pepps
    BRONZE Member
      • Kent, UK

Hello all,

I have a Beo4 upstairs in the living room with my main system, but operate the kitchen BV26 with a Beolink 1000. The kids have a Nintendo Wii connected to the BV26 through the RCA sockets on the side panel which can be activated by the Beo4 with Camera.

I’m looking for some help to find a key press combo to activate the Camera input on my little BV26-23 with a Beolink 1000 remote control.

Can it be done?

Julian

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by pepps.
      Guy
      BRONZE Member
        • Warwickshire, UK

As far as I know CAMERA is not possible using BL1000.  The Camera socket is suppose to ‘auto sense’ and switch to that input, but I never got that to work on my BV6-26 or 6-23.

Any chance that you could move the Nintendo to the DVI/PC input and then access using BL1000 by pressing  SHIFT then STORE?

pepps
        BRONZE Member
          • Kent, UK

Hi Guy,

Thank you for your response (I need to go and delete my reply to your other thread now.)

Tricky to convert the Wii lead to a DVI. Plus I would miss the audio.

I have been able to get the image to appear by removing and reinserting the yellow video lead. I guess that’ll be it for now unless another Beoworlder pulls a rabbit from a hat.

Julian

Stoobie
          BRONZE Member

How about using one of these and plugging into a scart socket. The scarts are usually easier to set up and control. That assumes you have a free scart input.

Stoobie

Goobay-Scart-to-3-RCA-Video-Adapter-14082018-01-p

pepps
            BRONZE Member
              • Kent, UK

How about using one of these and plugging into a scart socket. The scarts are usually easier to set up and control. That assumes you have a free scart input. Stoobie

Hi @Stoobietoo,

You’re right; I’m using the two scart inputs already. T’was the right call though if I had a spare input.

Julian

Tignum
              BRONZE Member
                • Netherlands

What about finding another Beo4? One can never have enough of those 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.