Reply To: Beosystem 3 screen out to Hdmi

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSystem Beosystem 3 screen out to Hdmi Reply To: Beosystem 3 screen out to Hdmi

emabonacchi
BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 1
    • Total Posts 17

I think maybe i have solved….. I repeat “maybe” because i need to test the result a little more time.

I only have tested this for about half an houre but this seems to be success because in about 30 minutes, no problem while before, i had the monitor problem every 2 o 3 minutes.

First of all, scuse me for my bad english, but i want to share my experience hoping to be useful for someone trying to do the same thing.

No “edid emulator”, no “Hdmi splitter” needed, but a very strange thing called “Hdmi to Hdmi” powered by 12v and setting configuring in “Monitor”.

I have had this result after about 1 year trying everything in my mind.

I have added this strange thing “Hdmi to Hdmi” in exit from Beosystem to Hdmi input into Tv. The Tv is a “Philips” Tv 43′  (and i think the problem was about the Tv). After this, i have try every possible monitor out configuration in the “Option-> Connection->Monitor” on Beosystem3….. Starting from the first option in the menù and the first option in “resolution” and trying every configuration.

Well, i have found “B&o Monitor” “65 v7” resolution “1980” as the affordable configuration. No other configuration was affordable and i do not understand why. But the only thing i can say is that maybe i have solve my problem.

Next week i will give a try with more time. I hope my “new Beovision5” will be newly alive, beautiful as it was 22 years ago and ready to work again!!