Wanted! Guide for setting up and controlling Light with the Beoremote One/BT.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    beojeff
      • Topics Started 10
      • Total Posts 191

MM,

Have you taken a look at your LG TV’s home control section? It provides some pretty nice control of your Hue lights. I know it’s not the convenience of a Beoremote 1 that you want, but in the meantime it provides some control similar to the BLGW/BLI home control overlay provided through compatible Beovisions and Theatre.

Millemissen
      BRONZE Member
        • Flensborg/Danmark
        • Topics Started 27
        • Total Posts 806

@Beojeff
        No – I hardly notice anything LG, when I use my Theatre setup.
        My sources (which are connected to the Theatre) are my ATV, my bluray player, a Chromecast Ultra dongle (all devices that I had and used with the previous Avant 1st gen) and occasionally the internat tuner of the C2.
        And of course the usual Beolinked audio.

I am comfortable with the apps of the ATV – it integrates well with my other ATV’s and my MacOS/iOS devices – I had/have no intention getting lost in the WebOS jungle. I never see that for my daily use.

BUT – I will have a look at that anyway………curious as I am 😀

Untill maybe some day the Beoremote can take over from my new Hue-based solution, I and the wife are fine.

MM

beojeff
          • Topics Started 10
          • Total Posts 191

I do wonder if the LG’s home control could be added to the Theatre’s list of sources on the Beoremote 1. Just trying to help a bit.

Millemissen
          BRONZE Member
            • Flensborg/Danmark
            • Topics Started 27
            • Total Posts 806

I do wonder if the LG’s home control could be added to the Theatre’s list on the Beoremote 1. Just trying to help a bit.

Don’t get me wrong – I do appreciate that!
            I was just trying to explain my reasons for not knowing (or maybe not wanting to know) what LG Home Control is about.

Apart from this it might be a solution for someone else reading here.

P.S.
            If that could be added to the BROne, it might be interesting, though.
            So I am looking forward to your findings.

MM

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds