Wall mounting a Beosound Level

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Wall mounting a Beosound Level

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    terenceheath
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 3
      • Total Posts 6

Good afternoon everyone. I recently purchased a BeoSound 9000 and a pair of Level speakers. Thanks to Steve @ soundsheavenly I have all the cables that I need. However, the wall mount for the Level doesn’t leave space to plug in the line in from the 9000.

Does anyone have experience of wall mounting the Level without the standard mount?

Any ideas gratefully received.

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
        • Topics Started 54
        • Total Posts 371

Hi,

Thanks for your cable purchase.  The official B&O wall mount for the Level doesn’t allow for any cable connections (other than USB power via the “puck”), however if you remove the rubber cover from the cable recess and feel inside the top of the recess (with the Level positioned as it would be when hung on a wall), you should find a slot in the top of the recess.  This will allow the Level to be hung on a suitably sized countersunk screw, without needing the B&O wall mount.

Your cables should then be able to connect.  Please note that you may need to hollow out a small area of the wall surface to allow the cables to run neatly to the Level.  This setup is better when the Level will stay in place permanently, while the B&O wall mount allows easy removal of the speaker.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards, Steve.

terenceheath
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 3
          • Total Posts 6

Thanks, Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.