Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Wall mount for beosound 9000

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Wall mount for beosound 9000

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 4

Hi, first time posting!

So a couple of weeks ago I found a good deal on a beosound 9000 mk1 that I bought.

When I got home I realized that I hade to order a couple of cables and they turned up today which works great, the seller claims that she might have a floorstand in her basement but she cant find it. She sold the CD-player because she is going to move soon so it will probably be found in a few weeks.

Now to the question. I noticed these holes on the back side which look like they are meant for hanging it on the wall. Does anyone know what their purpose is? Can I use these holes to mount it to a wall?

Keith Saunders
      BRONZE Member
        • Hampshire, England
        • Topics Started 23
        • Total Posts 154

I can confirm that the holes on the back are to allow you to place on the stand or wall bracket

Keith Saunders
        BRONZE Member
          • Hampshire, England
          • Topics Started 23
          • Total Posts 154

There are three types of stand/wall bracket as below

Stand

Vertical Wall Bracket

Horizontal Wall Bracket

Anonymous
            • Topics Started 2
            • Total Posts 4

Ok! Thank you for the reply! I’m still debating what mounting solution I’m going to go for.

As it stands I have three ideas.

1, Wait for the stand that she hopefully finds.

2, Buy a wall mount when I can find one (I’ve been in contact with a B&O service center that claims to have one but won’t give price)

3, Since I have the “knobs” for lack of better words to mount it to the floor stand it shouldn’t be a problem to build a mounting brackets for it.

Any input would be much appreciated!

trackbeo
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 6
              • Total Posts 247

2) They probably want to sell you a new wall bracket from STB.  Bottom of the page, here:

https://www.stbbrackets.co.uk/en-GB/products/beosound-9000

Anonymous
                • Topics Started 2
                • Total Posts 4

Yeah, I saw those, shipping might be a bit expensive, but it’s doable. The thing is over all when it comes to B&O is that it is rather expensive. I did build something for myself to hang it off the wall which works great but if I ever come across a wall mount for cheap I might consider it.

I spent about $250 (2500SEK) for the CD-player so adding another £504 for a wall mount feels kinda wrong. I’m not intending to buy anything else from B&O, I’m set when it comes to turntable and speakers and don’t really need anything else.

solderon29
                BRONZE Member
                  • Topics Started 2
                  • Total Posts 27

Its good advice to try and find a B&O wall bracket,although alternatives could be fabricated too.

The B&O ones are particularly well made and strong.Remember,it’s a heavy unit,so you want it to stay on the wall and not end up on the floor as a kit?

The wall brackets change hands here in the U.K.for about £150.

Nick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Wall mount for beosound 9000

• You must be logged in to create new topics.