Home Forums General Discussion & Questions U.K. Radio 4 on Netradio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frog
    FOUNDER Member

Hi,

anyone noticed that NETRADIO for BBC Radio 4 is not the FM channel, but LW? They diverge in the morning – and I’d like to get the FM channel back.

anyone know who I need to contact to inform them of the error?

ebnrob
      BRONZE Member
        • UK

Send a support request through the b&o app. Which device are you using?

I messaged them this week as an announcement was dubbed over the Radio 1 broadcast saying the stream was stopping in 2023 and to contact the device manufacturer. This was on my Beoplay M5. I’m rather worried we will be left without the BBC on the integrated TuneIn service again :S

Frog
        FOUNDER Member

I sent the support request. I’m using a beovision 11 and NETRADIO is different from N.Radio. My bbc channels stopped on TuneIn when the bbc started their own service with bbc sounds.

I dont have a m5, so I don’t know which service it is using – TuneIn or the B&O one.

There is a fix though; you could connect via a VPN and ‘move’ the M5 out of the country. Some routers have the capability to do this per device or vlan.

chartz
          GOLD Member
            • Burgundy

I listen to Radio 4 via iTunes and it’s fine.

Frog
            FOUNDER Member

Yes, but with respect; that isn’t the issue.it’s a U.K. and TuneIn issue  And now B&O radio for the wrong channel

I got a very fast reply from B&O support. Unfortunately they suggest I contact my local dealer?.

so no support there.

ebnrob
              BRONZE Member
                • UK

Yes, but with respect; that isn’t the issue.it’s a U.K. and TuneIn issue And now B&O radio for the wrong channel I got a very fast reply from B&O support. Unfortunately they suggest I contact my local dealer?. so no support there.

I received the same response last week when I informed them of a bug with the stand command on the new Beoremote one in IR mode – contact your local dealer – which is absurd!

I’ll see what my BV11 tunes into tomorrow PM on R4 vs FM and TuneIn on my other b&o. The NetRadio on the BVs is B&O’s own.

Frog
                FOUNDER Member

It seems though the problem is fixed – I get Radio 4 FM now in the right place.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.