Theatre and BR1

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Theatre and BR1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    355f
      • Topics Started 17
      • Total Posts 49

I am finding the Theatre is very often unresponsive to the BR1 when switching TV for the fist time; one can see the on screeb display but attempts to change channel do not work properly until maybe threee minuts have elapsed.

It seems the software upgrage helped battery life ( as that was beung used up every 6 weeks) but at the expense of interaction with the Theatre

Sandyb
        • Topics Started 1
        • Total Posts 293

Hi there Morten, there is not much I can add but yes.

This issue, which some users had early on, seems to have returned somehow.

I have 2 rooms with Theatres, and both are doing it now.

I would tentatively suggest it happens more with PUC controlled sources, though I cant swear that it’s only those sources. But yes, at times if the BR1 is idle for a while, then the Theatre/BR1 are unresponsive to the next key press, and it can take a minute or two, and repeated key presses for communication to then re-establish itself. Once it does, everything is ok again.

And just to reiterate, its now happening on both of my Theatres, both on latest 2.5.5

Marc
          • Topics Started 13
          • Total Posts 35

Same here. Happens only when watching tv. Music through Beolabs 28 is no problem, only tv!

splud
            • Topics Started 4
            • Total Posts 33

Mine has lost the shortcut menu graphics and cant find in the list “Speaker” anymore and can’t find how to put it back. It also now has listing for lights, curtains which I can’t seem to remove. Any ideas?

Thanks

355f
              • Topics Started 17
              • Total Posts 49

Hello there

The issue is, when using BR1 to switch on the TV, the reponse to change channel is laggy, sometimes i have to wait 40 seconds or more before the TV with ‘catch up’ with the remote

I dont get this issue on any other sources

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds