Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

THE BEOWORLD SPRING 2023 PRIZE DRAW !!!

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Prize Draw THE BEOWORLD SPRING 2023 PRIZE DRAW !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    chartz
    GOLD Member
      • Burgundy
      • Topics Started 3
      • Total Posts 219

Congratulations to the winners!

DaneLeif
      GOLD Member
        • Topics Started 3
        • Total Posts 6

I’m really disappointed 😉

Been a gold member for years and only won twice…..

Anyway. Congratulations to the winners

TWG
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 7
          • Total Posts 33

4th Prize – Pair of H3 2nd Gen Earphones – Aluminium Need a compact travel companion – or someone to come to the gym with you? No, not a tour guide or personal trainer.. it’s a pair of Boxed ex-display Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 Earphones in the classic Natural Aluminium finish. Music to your ears (and other assorted poor jokes) and we absolutely know you’ll love these! The sound from these is as you’d expect from B&O – pin sharp, and they’re just as good for taking the dog for a walk as they are the daily commute.. and the Gym of course. Good Luck! The Winner is… Mr T. Geuting (TWG) from Gevelsberg, Germany Jolly well done to you – what a super prize to enjoy, and happy listening!
          Spring23_4th

Thank you very much! And lucky me it’s my personal color of choice! 😉

Of course I enjoy them. I already have two pairs of H3 because they are very good in-ears!!!

Thanks again, Beoworld and members family. 🙂

Ferdinand
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 0
            • Total Posts 3

Big congrats to all winners and to Beoworld (Lee/Keith) for making the event happen. Well done!

drdimitris
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 1
              • Total Posts 4

Wow! Thank you so much! I will be enjoying these pair for sure!! Many congratulations to everyone here! I am always proud to be a gold and founder member of this wonderful forum since day 1!

bebopellula
              BRONZE Member
                • Topics Started 1
                • Total Posts 3

Bonjour à tous,

Merci pour vos félicitations, je me sens vraiment chanceux d’avoir gagné un prix ( et particulièrement le 1er prix!!!!!!)
                Je tiens à remercier sincèrement le travail des administrateurs du site, vous faites du super travail!!!!

Votre site est une mine de renseignements pour les amateurs et collectionneurs qui ne peuvent pas toujours avoir du matériel neuf .

Étant passionné de la marque, je me suis souvent dépanner grâce à toute cette magnifique communauté..

Encore merci, j’ai hâte de recevoir mon BeoSound Moment !!!!

Bon lundi de Pâques !!!

cordialement,

Bebopellula

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Prize Draw THE BEOWORLD SPRING 2023 PRIZE DRAW !!!

• You must be logged in to create new topics.