Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoApp Sound modes B&O app

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    BRONZE Member

Question guys, have different sound modes in the app but only the first 6 are displayed on the screen. You can touch the 3 little stripes on the right and you will see the rest. Problem is i cannot delete one of those! For example the movie sound mode is om the second screent but i cannot change the eq setting! Only the first 6 on the previous screen! Makes any sense to you?

kopwave
      BRONZE Member

If you want to see the setting of a preset in the sound modes menu (the three stripes) you will have to select one, then go back to the previous menu and click the turning knob button.

It’s a little convoluted to be honest. Should just be a tap on the name.

The question I have though: how do I delete a preset?? I tried moving them about, long-pressing… Is this even possible in this app version?

Also, sometimes I can change a preset (default or new) by tapping save, and sometimes I can only ‘save as new’. Seems bugged to me.

matteventu
        BRONZE Member

Bear in mind that default presets can’t be deleted.

Marc
          BRONZE Member

The app is getting worse every update. Today tried to re-do a room compensation. Now the app shows 4x Beolab 28 and 4x Beolab 17. Only have 2x and 2x. Cannot delete the Beolabs!

kopwave
            BRONZE Member

OK, coincidence: they just updated the app and added a ‘reset all’ button that lets you remove all custom presets. Better than nothing, I guess.

Loading and selecting modes is damn slow.

The new equalizer is a step up, though.

Edit: Wait, after restarting the app I’m now back with the old interface? I’m at a loss.

Lavie
              BRONZE Member

Hi! Does anyone know to set a default sound profile specifically for airplay?

Sandyb
                BRONZE Member

Hi! Does anyone know to set a default sound profile specifically for airplay?

Hmm, it used to be the case that Settings/Source Startup Behaviour allowed users to assign a default profile for both Chromecast and Airplay.

Now that the app route is called Settings/Sources, I can no longer find that option to assign profiles..

Lavie
                  BRONZE Member

Hi Sandyb,

Exactly! I can set a default sound profile for multiple sources but AirPlay isn’t one of them. Let’s await a future update, perhaps this one is suddenly available again 🙂

update / workaround: one can change the favorites option on the beo remote via the app. There “airplay” can be selected, after which the volume, sound profile and listening position can be set … but then you always need to first press the favorite button on the remote, but cumbersome…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.