Sony TV 95L as center speaker + BL18/19

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Sony TV 95L as center speaker + BL18/19

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MaximeU
      • Topics Started 2
      • Total Posts 2

Dear Community,

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday. I am reaching out once more regarding a connectivity question ahead of purchasing a new TV (i.e., Sony QD-OLED 95L). More precisely, I am wondering how to leverage the supposedly good sound quality of the TV (as centre speaker) in combination of my BL speakers.

I own a BL 18 + 19 setup that I use in combination of:

• a Beosound Core (for music streaming)
      • a Transmitter 1 (for wireless usage of the speakers)
      • an audio extractor that contains an HDMI plug that i usually used for video (link)

I am not too worried about connecting the TV to my BL speakers: the HDMI Arc of the TV will be connected to the audio extractor, himself connected via Toslink to the Transmitter 1, and that’s it. Now, Sony says it is possible to use the TV as center speaker (link), yet this requires an AV receiver.

I cannot wrap my head around how to make this work. I don’t see how to add a receiver in the mix here, nor how to set-up the TV as central speaker without a AV Receiver. I also doubt the BeoCore can be of any help here. Any ideas would be very welcomed!

PS: I am also open to purchase the TV equivalent from LG / Samsung if the connectivity topic is easier.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds