Report Problems with the Site Here

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    YannChris
    GOLD Member
    • Brittanny, France
    • Topics Started 7
    • Total Posts 47

Hi Keith,

I tagged a few posts as “Favorites”. Where to find them easily?

What to do?
    Thanks by advance and best regards,
    Yann.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by YannChris.
    Guy
    • Warwickshire, UK
    • Topics Started 4
    • Total Posts 190

I tagged a few posts as “Favorites”. Where to find them easily?

If you go to your ‘Profile’ (eg by clicking on your name below your avatar to the left of your post), you will see ‘Favourites’ in the list.

Screenshot (75)

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Guy.
    matador
    • Paris France
    • Topics Started 19
    • Total Posts 169

Hi Keith,

SO good to find the two archived forum back, tahnk you for your work!

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
    • Topics Started 12
    • Total Posts 92

I just wanted to say a big

THANK YOU

to Keith for all his hard work getting Beoworld back to life!

Kind regards, Steve.

Millemissen
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 5
    • Total Posts 136

Why do I get this error message? I made a post with 2 pictures, that simply vanished! D8319FB2-1B87-46C5-9BD6-012F8E10CD75 MM

———

I still get these constantly (mostly they are approved fast).
    I suppose it is what used to be ‘Awaiting moderation’.

However, it would be nice to know what leads to this, what to avoid etc?

MM

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

So, whenever you get this message does it ONLY happen when your post goes to moderation?

You are the only person who has reported this problem.

Message to all members — If anyone else has had this issue please report it here?

Beo4Hotel
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 7

So, whenever you get this message does it ONLY happen when your post goes to moderation? You are the only person who has reported this problem. Message to all members — If anyone else has had this issue please report it here?

Me too! Posted last week and experienced the exact same error message.

JD

Beo4Hotel
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 2
    • Total Posts 7

Hi!

Why is it that the posts in each thread appears in a , for me that is, backwards order?

Makes it really hard to follow a long thread when you have posts in reverse order and have to scroll from the back so to speak?

When replying you need to scroll down through the posts or hit the arrow which to me is a strange order but then again, I am used to my own forum and other where the OP is first and each consecutive post follows so the last post is last in the list.

This is not critique, just an honest question since I find it hard to scroll back and forth on an iPhone which I almost always use.

JD

ChadSpivey
    BRONZE Member
    • usa
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 1

Got the announcement too

Beobuddy
    GOLD Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 12

Hi Keith,

Can I get my “Gold/Founder” status back ? Would be nice, thank you.

Beobuddy.

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Hi Keith, Can I get my “Gold/Founder” status back ? Would be nice, thank you. Beobuddy.

Your status has not changed, it is not currently reflected on the forum due to a technical issue which I still trying to find a solution to fix it. However I have manually updated your status

Beobuddy
    GOLD Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 12

Thank you Keith!

A sincere bow for all the work and effort you’re putting to keep Beoworld alive.

Beobuddy
    GOLD Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 12

Is it correct that I can see (almost) everyone’s ip-address?

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

any way to quote a part of the message you’re answering?

To only quote part of a post, just highlight the part you want then click quote.

In this example I just highlighted your question only then press quote

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Is it correct that I can see (almost) everyone’s ip-address?

I think I made an error when I manually changed your status.

Please confirm that you can no longer see IP addresses?

Beobuddy
    GOLD Member
    • Topics Started 0
    • Total Posts 12

Yes, I can confirm that I can’t see any ip-addresses.

trackbeo
    BRONZE Member
    • Topics Started 4
    • Total Posts 62

any way to quote a part of the message you’re answering?

To only quote part of a post, just highlight the part you want then click quote. In this example I just highlighted your question only then press quote

Minor bug: Simpletons like me would just click on the “QUOTE” legend and then start typing their response.  But that leaves their reply in blockquote blocks too, cf. this post with its indentation and sidebars.  (Note, I think this might be the result of the quoting operation leaving the text cursor at the end of the quote rather than on the next line, thus extending the current typeface etc. when the carriage return is typed?  But that’s above my pay grade.  Anyway, the only way I could make it work properly was to switch from “Visual” to “Text” mode and eliminate the blockquote HTML surrounding my reply.

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Keith Saunders wrote: CB wrote: any way to quote a part of the message you’re answering? To only quote part of a post, just highlight the part you want then click quote. In this example I just highlighted your question only then press quote Minor bug: Simpletons like me would just click on the “QUOTE” legend and then start typing their response. But that leaves their reply in blockquote blocks too, cf. this post with its indentation and sidebars. (Note, I think this might be the result of the quoting operation leaving the text cursor at the end of the quote rather than on the next line, thus extending the current typeface etc. when the carriage return is typed? But that’s above my pay grade. Anyway, the only way I could make it work properly was to switch from “Visual” to “Text” mode and eliminate the blockquote HTML surrounding my reply.

Yes I am aware and its one of the many issues I need to get around to fixing..
    You don’t need to remove the block quote, just put a carriage return after the blockquote
    and the switch back to visual and type your response as I have done on my reply to you.

Keith

YannChris
    GOLD Member
    • Brittanny, France
    • Topics Started 7
    • Total Posts 47

Hi Keith,

In the previous forum, we could send directly an email to a member from their profile page

It was easy as some members don’t visit the site very often or don’t notice they have a private message

How to do this now?

Keith Saunders
    Administrator
    • Hampshire, England
    • Topics Started 13
    • Total Posts 101

Hi Keith, In the previous forum, we could send directly an email to a member from their profile page It was easy as some members don’t visit the site very often or don’t notice they have a private message How to do this now?

Yes, it was a good facility. Currently this is not available, but it is on my “To Do” list

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.