problème son

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoGram problème son

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    @Lex
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 3

Bien le bonsoir,

J’ai fourni d’un Beogram 3300 avec ses deux Beovow LR45. Les fils des haut-parleurs avaient été coupés. J’ai donc acheté des nouveaux câbles 2Pin DIN male 5ft.

Maintenant qu’ils sont connectés, un bruit fort sort des enceintes avant meme que j’allume la radio ou la platine vinyle. Je ne suis pas calée en Hi-fi rétro mais j’adore cette platine et ma collection de vinyle attend vos précieux conseils.

Merci d’avance

Good evening,

I inherited a beogram 3300 with its two Beovow LR45s. The speaker wires had been cut. So I bought new 2Pin DIN male 5ft cables.

Now that they are connected, a loud noise comes out of the speakers before I even turn on the radio or the turntable. I’m not savvy in retro Hi-fi but I love this turntable and my vinyl collection await your valuable advice.

Thanks in advance

Mark-sf
        • Topics Started 0
        • Total Posts 258

Welcome! Your problem is likely the amp and not the turnable. Which amp do you have the speakers plugged into? Can you describe the nature of the noise (hum, hiss, thumps, etc)? Does it have a headphone jack you can try? If so do you hear the same noise?

@Lex
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 3

Bonsoir et merci Mark-sf pour la réponse.

Ce sont deux beovox sur un beomaster 3300 avec platine vinyle beogram 3300 et beocord 3300. Et le bruit c’est un bourdonnement.

@Lex
            • Topics Started 1
            • Total Posts 3

Good evening and thank you Mark-sf for the answer.

They are two beovox on a beomaster 3300 with beogram 3300 turntable and beocord 3300. And the noise is a hum.

it’s not recurrent, it’s a dull buzzing that comes and goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds