Problem with my Beosound Moment

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Problem with my Beosound Moment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alfihar Aldhari
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 1

Hello everyone,

I don’t know if I’m posting in the right section (apologies in advance).

Owner of various B&O items, this is the second time I’ve had a problem with the screen of my Beosound Moment.

In 2019, following the appearance of a stain on the screen – which was still working, the device went to after-sales service (Takeover under warranty).

IMG_0497

Once again, the stain appeared… and the screen no longer worked (The sound heart is still working as I can see it in my B&O iPhone app).

IMG_1348IMG_1347

I suspect the battery, because looking at the technical diagrams, it seems to be located where the stain is.

Do you know if this is a listed / known problem or am I just a victim of bad luck?

I like this device – which is unloved, especially as it drives my Beolab 18 and 19…

Do you have any idea of the cost of repairs for this type of problem (€) ?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

digitalbeo denmark
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 0
        • Total Posts 3

You Can replace the battery Buy it on ebay.. buut the display, can be done..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoSound Problem with my Beosound Moment

• You must be logged in to create new topics.