Problem with Beosound Core and local sources

Home Forums General Discussion & Questions Problem with Beosound Core and local sources

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    patcherley
      • Hampshire
      • Topics Started 13
      • Total Posts 51

Firstly, I would like to echo what YannChris said about the lack of user manuals, I have spent ages going through every screen I could find to try and set up the Core.  I have only just found the screen to tell the Core what type of speaker it is attached to!

I have a Beovision Eclipse,  Beomaster7000 (with CD, Cassette tape, Beogram and a OneRemote), and a NL/ML converter.

On the setting up local sources screen, I can see all my Eclipse and Masterlink sources and have selected the ones I want. But on the screen to select the source to play I can only see one Eclipse source and one Masterlink source and I think these were there before I selected any local sources.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Also, I thought I would have B&O Radio on the Core but have Tunein.

Regards Paul

BeoTool
        • Topics Started 4
        • Total Posts 36

Look for an upgrade to the Core software.  The latest should give you B&O Radio.

BeoTool
          • Topics Started 4
          • Total Posts 36

I have 2.1.51942 for my Core/Shape.  To be fair, I was a member of the beta test team for a time; nevertheless,  I believe this is the current release version.

patcherley
            • Hampshire
            • Topics Started 13
            • Total Posts 51

Carola, thanks for that about the primary,  I thought I had seen something like that but couldn’t find it.

I have spoken to my local dealer who sold me the core and they said the same about the preference but I already had it set. They have raised a call with B&O about B&O Radio. Will report back on response.

patcherley
              • Hampshire
              • Topics Started 13
              • Total Posts 51

Just had a response from B&O support. It is a known issue which they are working to fix. There is a temporary solution to switch the radio back to Tunein and then back to  B&O Radio, this works for me.

It might be that I migrated to B&O Radio before adding the Core.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Not too long

Please do not use the website at the moment,

We will be back very soon

This will close in 20 seconds