Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Playmaker – LED is flashing red

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions Other Playmaker – LED is flashing red

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chris2904
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 1
      • Total Posts 3

Hi,

my Playmaker Mk1 stopped working. The status LED keeps flashing red. If I restart or reset the Playmaker, the LED will be white at first, but start flashing red again after a few seconds. According to the manual, a flashing red LED points towards a „software error“.

When I login to the Playmaker through the web interface (wired ethernet connection), all I see is a firmware update prompt. If I click „yes“, it will display PRODUCT IS UPDATING, but nothing ever happens after that.

Any suggestions on how to make the Playmaker work again?

Ianc2
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 1
        • Total Posts 26

I have no idea how to help , but what happens if you select “no” to the update ?

chris2904
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 3

That is an excellent question. Unfortunately, nothing happens when I select „no“, the webpage just stays the same.

Millemissen
          BRONZE Member
            • Flensborg————Danmark
            • Topics Started 21
            • Total Posts 1,038

Did you do a reset?

IMG_0874

MM

chris2904
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 1
              • Total Posts 3

Yes, I did. The Playmaker then restarts and after a short while (maybe 10 seconds), the LED will be flashing red again.

Haven’t taken it to the dealer yet, thought I’d ask for help here first. Don’t really feel like spending money on an Essence or Core if the Playmaker could still be salvageable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions Other Playmaker – LED is flashing red

• You must be logged in to create new topics.