P540 jumper for BL3

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab P540 jumper for BL3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    XavierItzmann
    BRONZE Member
      • Topics Started 22
      • Total Posts 153

Hello!

I need two of these little electric jumpers “P504″.  I wonder if I need to source them from a B&O dealer (the one closest to me is many hundreds of kilometers away) or if this is a generic electric part, and if you could comment on where you might get one.  It is also B&O part 7221489.

Any comments or anecdotes regarding this voltage conversion much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.  Below the images from the manual:
      DeleteMeDeleteMe

DeleteMe

DeleteMe

XavierItzmann
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 22
        • Total Posts 153

I have contacted the Scottsdale, Arizona dealership.  I did not realize how fast these stores have closed!  The stores I used to patronize, Miami (The Falls), Miami Beach, and Charlotte (Carolina), are no more.

I’m travelling to Europe in a few weeks, will try my luck with a store there if the US is unable to supply parts anymore.

Ianc2
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 1
          • Total Posts 26

I’m not willing to take mine apart to look , but there is ever chance it is a standard electronics jumper and you can take measurements and buy at most electronic suppliers .
          https://www.digikey.com/en/products/filter/shunts-jumpers/304?s=N4IgjCBcoEwJxVAYygMwIYBsDOBTANCAPZQDaIAzACwBsArAOwwgC6hADgC5QgDKnAJwCWAOwDmIAL7SgA

If in USA , you can try tekmg for b&o parts .
          jtovanyan@tekmg.com

XavierItzmann
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 22
            • Total Posts 153

??????

Wow.  I even have a friend with a Digi-Key account!  Of course you are right that that must be a standard industrial part.  But all OEMs (including B&O!) do this: they use a propietary part No. when it’s probably something from Würth like the image below.

If I get it from B&O it’s going to end up being $50 for 2, I just know it!  Which is fine, I wouldn’t mind.  But today, for instance, B&O Scottsdale didn’t even get back to me.

I’ll contact tekmg.

Digi-Key apparently would sell something along the same lines (if I had the measurements!) for 6¢!  See below.DeleteMe

Ianc2
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 1
              • Total Posts 26

There’s a good chance I even have a couple that will fit , but I’m sorry , I cannot take my speakers apart just to find out !!! Lol

Jasmine at tekmg is a bit of a god-send , but If you know the part number it is much easier ….

XavierItzmann
              BRONZE Member
                • Topics Started 22
                • Total Posts 153

No worries, I appreciate all your help!

I’ve written Jasmine, we’ll see what she says.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Product Discussion & Questions BeoLab P540 jumper for BL3

• You must be logged in to create new topics.