North American dealers – discounts?

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Home Forums BeoWorld around the world! North America North American dealers – discounts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Curly
    GOLD Member
      • Topics Started 7
      • Total Posts 59

Greetings, friends. I wondered if any of my USA brethren have recently had experience with dealers who are negotiating prices. Just curious what kinds of deals folks are getting these days post-price hike and what dealers are the ones worth of speaking with for those in the market for new gear.

Cheers.

Curly
      GOLD Member
        • Topics Started 7
        • Total Posts 59

I suppose there is the 15% off BeoLabs through April 30th taking place now. That doesn’t seem to me like a significant discount, however. Maybe I’m just out-priced by the new prices!

Stan
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 17
          • Total Posts 180

My old dealer would give me 15% off pretty much all the time, but that might have something to do with them no longer being a dealer.

With no local dealer, I’ve never been able to get a discount by calling far away dealers (they position lack of sales tax as a “discount”).  Although I’ve only ever made small purchases.

checkler
          BRONZE Member
            • Topics Started 1
            • Total Posts 12

Yes, 15% discount currently in progress throughout most B&O stores on certain speakers in the USA through April 30th which at least to me seems rather reasonable. Just purchased a pair of Beolab 28’s from my extremely trustworthy store in Scottsdale, AZ. I have been an avid fan and purchaser of B&O audio/visual products for the past 45 years and have purchased from the Scottsdale store for the past ten. The owner of the store is very honest and never pushes sales. He listens carefully to his clients needs and meets them consistently. He not only sells the product but has the product in his home and is a professional B&O installer. The products he has sold me as well as his installations have all been more than excellent experiences. He is, for me, an exemplary representative of the Bang & Olufsen name. I may often visit other B&O stores, but will always go back to the Scottsdale store.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.