Newby Question – Beo Master 3300 Speaker Connection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jake C
    BRONZE Member

Hello all, please accept my apologies if this has been asked before….I searched though 20 odd pages of previous questions and couldn’t find the answer.

I’ve recently inherited from my wife’s grandmother a Beomaster 3300 system, and with it the amp console, a turntable and 2 cassette decks (one of which is assumed to be noisy given a service report for when it went into repair).  I also have the speakers and the powerlink cables.

B&O is entirely new to me.  I was lucky enough to  inherit a home-made Mosfet Amp and some Rogers LS3/5a speakers from my father-in-law, which in truth is a totally badass system.    And whilst I am  in no way expert in hifi, I’m not a total beginner either.

So naturally I am very keen to listen to the B&O…and my son sort of has his eye on it….which is cool with me, coz he likes his vinyl and I’m a bit more streamy.

I’ve sourced a EU double plug converter as all the power leads are like UK shaver sockets so at least now I can power up the system.

Did I mention, the speaker cables are missing?   And after all the waffle, this is the question…..The speakers have straightforward connection points, but ALAS, the connection points on the AMP console is like nothing I’ve seen before.   What are the connectors and is it possible to still source them so that we can this this old girl a run out?

Many thanks indeed for the patience, Jake

Millemissen
      GOLD Member
        • Flensborg/Danmark

In case you haven’t seen this….

Beosystem 3300 Guide

The BM3300 has the amp built-in.
        So all you need is to connect the Rogers to the Beomaster Speaker 1 output.
        For this you will need 2 x 2-pin DIN plugs like these:

7A375E37-0930-4B5C-A782-0481CBAA68F8

MM

Jake C
        BRONZE Member

Sir!   Thank you for your time and generosity.  It is much appreciated.   Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.